SF weapons in normal BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF weapons in normal BF2

i had some spare cash laying around and like to keep up to date with the few games i play so i picked up SF tonight. i installed without a problem then re-ran the 1.2 patch so it would cover SF.

the real reason i got SF though is for the unlocks, i was under the assumption that they would show up in normal BF2 after playing a match or two in SF. i promoted to staff sergeant in BF2 earlier today and saved the unlock b.c i realized i could only unlock the first tier of guns and no others. i expected the others to be available once i installed SF but they were not.

am i missing something here?

thank you for your time

-seth

Re: SF weapons in normal BF2

U need to play longer, if u searched u would know that. play for 1/2 an hour....or so

Comment

thanks, i browsed the first page of the forums but didn't see anything, i'm probably just tired... been sick all week :/

Comment

Just wait for it to update, if u get ONE point in a SF server, u will be prompted with unlocks, but it takes like 2 hours for EA to update stats, so u just have to wait.

Comment

I took the F2000 unlock in bf2 and havent looked back, its a sweet gun. Also i only played sf for about a hour to get the 2 unlocks in bf2, also i didnt need to get promoted. Im 1000 points of sargent.

Comment

Also im assuming u need to unlock the 1st teir wepon to get the second, means i had the g3 unlock to get the f2000

Comment

Working...
            X