Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U ready for lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U ready for lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2?

I just want to know how many people are going to buy and if u are looking forward to the new game lotr bfme2

Re: U ready for lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2?

I will probably get it. I downloaded the demo and it seems decent enough but the only problems i have with it is, you can use the middle mouse button to rotate the camera but it doesnt lock the cursor. So you still have to pick up your mouse and reposition it. Minor detail but annoys me dearly. The other problem is the same thing i find in most other rts', the camera doesnt zoom out far enough for my liking. I think the only games that did this right are Empire Earth 1 and Black & White 2.

Other than that i was impressed with the overall graphics and sound.

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
      the camera doesnt zoom out far enough for my liking. I think the only games that did this right are Empire Earth 1 and Black & White 2.
      the 'ground control' series had the best view system i have ever experienced in an rts ever - ultra close (up to faces) all the way to ultra panoramic view (horizon line - infantry as specs) and a pan up and down left and right tht didnt have any restrictions - you could look at action going on in sky from the ground behind a tree with your infantry and tanks fighting in the foreground - simply smashing!!! lol... free cams is where rts's should be... ever since playing tht game i have never been able to get get into a "top down" rts... and lets face it thts what BFME 2 is i mean give me medieval total war 2 anyday lol tht is going to kik a$$!!!

Comment

ME ME ME i am a HUGE FAN of it add me on Xfire: 01274 we can have some games maybe i got like 5 mates who play it ! come on Men of the west

Comment

Working...
        X