Finding a clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a clan

I am looking for a clan that can help a player refine the strat of a game and take serious interest in the teamwork aspect. Not being too familiar with the clan aspect, are there specific commitments that one must be able to meet to join a clan? I know there likely are, but would be a typical request? e.g. play 4 days a week at specific times on those days etc. I am a player that does not waste alot of time on stats, but will on strats and working as a team. So I am not too interested in l337 attitudes, but cool resolve to win.

In short, how does one get off the publics and into more controlled servers and players?

Re: Finding a clan

I too want what he wants. A clan to team up with in a specified server where i will chip in with efforts to win the game.

I've a feeling that most clans will let you sign up whatever, as long as your not a complete slaptard. I've been invited to join a clan during a game but i couldn't even commit to 4 days a week. How about 4 hours a week.

I don't consider myself clanless, i'm a mercenery, yeah, cos that sounds cool.

Comment

Clicky Clicky!

Comment

Raging Rebels is a good group.

Check us out at www.r2clan.com

We play together, we're more of a family then a clan though. I dont believe we're in any leagues right now, but we are on a recruitment drive. We do have an age limit, I believe its 17 years old, although dont hold me to that.

We have our on 50 man server thats up 24/7 and is always full. We do have to pay due's for membership, but they aren't that much, just enough to cover the costs for the BF2 and TS servers. Check us out if you're interested, or simply drop by our server for a game or two.

Comment

Glad you asked, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but since you asked I see no harm.

ITF is currently looking for people just like you. We are freinds from around the globe that love this game and the teamwork that can come from it. We keep it real, have fun and shoot people. We use Teamspeak and have our own server, and an awesome website to boot.

Stop by and register at: http://www.itf-gaming.com/index.php

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
          X