My stats disappeared, my game unpatched... I am dumbfounded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stats disappeared, my game unpatched... I am dumbfounded

Here goes... I made the rank of sgt. last night, of course I didn't get the promotion and unlock bla bla bla you know the deal. I figured today it would be cleared up by today. Surprise!!! I log in and I am a private with 0 points. I troubleshooted a little to no help. I posted a message about it 20 minutes ago. I then tried one more time logging in, it took almost a minute to log in and finally I got the promotion and unlock, only everything was going really slow. So I quit out, deleted the post here, restarted my computer, and started up bf2. Again my stats are gone. No matter how many times I re-login they won't show up. Then I noticed one thing that really stunned me-- the version info on the main screen says 1.12... and I installed the patch!!! I seems to have unpatched itself!!! I have no idea what's going on here.

Re: My stats disappeared, my game unpatched... I am dumbfounded

Many post about this....search for the anwser young padawon.

Comment

Well I see now about the stats (I took long to write the post there were no others when I started writing)... anyway I'm more confused about my patch not showing. There are no other posts about that. It's really weird. I tried installing the patch again and it gives me "you must have version 1.12 to install". So it is definitely detecting that I have 1.2 already installed, but the main screen in the game is still showing 1.1.2

Comment

hmm....try re-installing Bf2+Sf(if u have it) then the full patch.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
          hmm....try re-installing Bf2+Sf(if u have it) then the full patch.
          I would try that..

Nice sig Blackhawk.

Comment

I'll try that. One quick question though- what file(s) do I need to copy to save all my graphics and controls settings? Should I just save the whole BF2 folder that's in My Documents?

Comment

Working...
            X