Bounce Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounce Bug

I searched the forums with "Bounce Bug", "Bounce" and "Bounce Movie", but nothing turned up. So please don't hunt me down and kill me, if it has been posted in here before. :laugh:

Enjoy

Re: Bounce Bug

XD sweet, is that with 1.2?

Comment

well i can see its a bug. but realistically how often do you think it would happen.

i find its wierd sometimes. people find these bugs that are so complex to do. and result in nothing special.

so do we really want to fix this? look at 1.2 patch. they fixed 5 bugs and created 20.

Comment

Lol at the transitions, he must have used every default there was.
        Still, I haven't seen this bug or the video. Best to inform the Sir. Community... wait... I am in the Sir. Community!

Comment

Haha, let's not turn this into "a patch thread" there's a bunch of them out there already.

XaliaS you crasy bwaastard. :laugh: Congratulations with your Sir. tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. XaliaS
            Lol at the transitions, he must have used every default there was.
            wait... I am in the Sir. Community!
            your editing and filming skills are a very good addition to the sir. lineup

Comment

He stole it from www.bfgeeks.dk news thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
                He stole it from www.bfgeeks.dk news thread
                Erm? You stole the news about 1.2 patch on Battlefield2.com, you stole - you stole - you stole. Are you a complete jerk? I think you are. It's called "passing through informations". Jeez.

Comment

What are you talking about?

You said "I searched the forums with "Bounce Bug", "Bounce" and "Bounce Movie", but nothing turned up" ,. Maybe you should give credits to the creators , imo

Comment

Oh no, please don't start this, don't get yourselves banned again... please!

Comment

Agree. I'm just letting you guys know, that he isn't the creator of it. It was made by the TGBF clan, which should get the credits of it. And not starting a flame-thread.

Xalias: Jackass has only been banned from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
                        Agree. I'm just letting you guys know, that he isn't the creator of it. It was made by the TGBF clan, which should get the credits of it. And not starting a flame-thread.

Xalias: Jackass has only been banned from here.
                        HAVE I SAID I MADE IT!? SECOND OF ALL IT SAYS IN THE CREDITS OF THE FILM! NOW STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT EVERYTIME, WHEN IT'S YOU MESSING THINGS UP. STOP IT!

Comment

No, you haven't said you made it. But, u have also not said, that you haven't made it. Normal ppl write "not my work" , or something like that. I'm not messing it up, if so, sorry.

And why those big letters? No need for that. Because that can make you look like an idiot :-)

Comment

Wow Ph1l, You shouldn't even talk, I still don't get how you still go around talking like you're even worth something after that whole situation with you getting proven outa your pants that you were not an EA beta tester as claimed, and that you had nothing to do with EA whatsoever, in addition to the nice stats whipe, Please don't talk.

Thanks for the video, Jackass, Does this bug work on all walls and angles? Could this work at some other map in a same situation?

Comment

SaladFork can confirm, that I was testing that patch. So plz, don't talk about anything u don't know for sure, and those lame rumors can go away!

Dont believe me?

Comment

Working...
                              X