what updates do i need? anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what updates do i need? anyone????

just reinstalled bf2 from the CD what updates to i need to get? or do i just need one big file with all them on?

Re: what updates do i need? anyone????

TBF2 home page has the patches. Their are two patches that I added to the CD. The lastest is 1.2 and they can be found on the homepage. Hope this helps.

Comment

so i need the full 1.2 patch and what else?

Comment

isnt there a new update come out the 1.3? but it isnt on the EA site

Comment

what is up with my internet speed! wtf! im on the EA Site trying to download the 300 something mb 1.2 bf2 update and its sayin like 10 hours, im downloading at the speed of 10kbs or something! i have a 4mb broadband connection!

then i download off other server other downloads, and my kbs starts off at like 450kbs then goes down 2 like 30!

There must b something wrong here? is there any options i have to do to make internet fast or something lmao?!

Comment

Originally posted by unisole
            isnt there a new update come out the 1.3? but it isnt on the EA site

I think this one covers all...not sure though

Comment

Try a different site to download. here is this one from the TBF2 homepage http://www.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=114349.

Computer speed could be slowed down from the traffic on the net, the amount of traffic at the site, cookies on your coomputer and/or adware on your computer.

You can try the link here or search google for the patch and you may find a faster connection. I did this for the 1.12 patch and it was much faster than file cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky-Strike90

I think this one covers all...not sure though

That could be right. On home page it says 1.12-1.2 patch.

Comment

if u downloaded 1.12 then download the 1.2 small patch (i think around 80-100)
                  if u have the 1.0 or below, downlaod the 1.2 FULL patch (around 300)

Comment

Working...
                  X