Euro Forces hits shelves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Forces hits shelves!

It's on the shelves in Germany, apparently it was too late to recall the boxes. I'd guess that even if you did buy a copy the download code wouldn't work yet.

Alle Test-, Gameplay- und Vorschau-Videos, die neuesten Trailer, Grafikvergleiche und besten Game-Shows zu Spielen auf GameStar.de.

EDIT: I think the end of the article says you can download it now if you have the code, but it'll only work in single player.

Re: Euro Forces hits shelves!

what happened to it being download only

Comment

It is download only. But you can buy the pack in the stores and you get a download code to use online.

Comment

But considering it's download only, it's probably wasn't even able to download in the first place, so surely whether you have a code or not makes bog all difference.

Comment

It's a bit like a pre-order then.

Comment

You can download it but you can only play it on lan/SP.
            They write that that EA was so surprised by the technical difficulties with 1.2 that they were not able to recall the booster package from retail.
            And as far as I know you can only buy it in germany in stores.

Comment

the Article says that there only the Download Codes in that Boxes and they're selling them cause Credit Cards aren't that popular in Germany.

You can allready download the Booster Pack if you baught one of these Packs but it does work only in Singleplayer or LAN.

P.S. The Game content should be about 327MB

Comment

I always said that euro would come without any bugs or problems.
                wait a minute Im wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by HF_Martini6
                  the Article says that there only the Download Codes in that Boxes and they're selling them cause Credit Cards aren't that popular in Germany.

You can allready download the Booster Pack if you baught one of these Packs but it does work only in Singleplayer or LAN.

P.S. The Game content should be about 327MB
                  So it does say some people have been able to download and play it (singleplayer)?

I wonder why multiplayer wouldn't work, don't you just need someone to put an EF map in rotation?

Comment

there will be alot of torrenting going on now

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                      there will be alot of torrenting going on now
                      All pre-orders of EuroForce are tied to a BF2 GameSpy account. Pirating this booster pack is going to prove to be very difficult.

~Salad

Comment

If they manage to crack steam gamespy will get pwned too.

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                          All pre-orders of EuroForce are tied to a BF2 GameSpy account. Pirating this booster pack is going to prove to be very difficult.

~Salad
                          I use 3 accounts, does this mean i am screwed and can only play on one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork

~Salad
                            So one german cracker buys the booster pack and spread the content, people can play it offline. But your right, they'll never get it to work online... noone ever does.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                              I use 3 accounts, does this mean i am screwed and can only play on one of them?
                              Notice how I use 'all pre-orders'. Unless you're planning to preorder it and play before the official release, that shouldn't be a problem for you,

SpungE, then they try and login through an online account, and get the "Oops, you aren't verified! Omg hax!" message.

~Salad

Comment

Working...
                              X