BF2 hurt my feelings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 hurt my feelings!

Okay, so I installed the 1.2 patch and, excited to finally be trying out 1.2, I ran BF2. Everything seemed to be going fine; the monitor turned black as if it were starting the game up. A couple of seconds later, I was left staring at my desktop wondering what had just happened. Does anyone know what might be the cause of this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: BF2 hurt my feelings!

I think it knew that you didn't use the search function on any of the forums you browsing.

Comment

So EA's using electronic surveillance now, too? Okay, I'll delve a little deeper. Sorry to put you through the inconvenience of making me feel like a fool. I do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Comment

The point of the matter is, there is a search function for a reason. Many people have experience these exact same symptoms and have found a soultion. The first step to solving any problem is looking for an answer. It gets kind of annoying and mundane to have to type out the same steps 10,000 times because people are too lazy to run a simple search.

Comment

You dropped your sarcasm; I'm very dissapointed. In all honesty, though, I understand your frustration and I am sorry.

I think I found something, but I'm not sure it'll end up helping me. I'm using a different PC right now and will have to wait a couple of days before I can get onto the one that is giving me problems.

Comment

Basically here is what you should do:

#1 - Reinstall your graphics drivers

#2 - Make sure your sound, motherboard, and other drivers are up to date

#3 - Make sure any firewall or antivirus has BF2 as a trusted program, this may require you to update the program list because the version number has changed.

Comment

What is needed is your system specs. For example, if you have an ATI 92xx series of cards, there is an explanation.

Comment

also...when u were playing 1.12 patch..did u rename the bf2.exe file to something else? When u install the 1.2 patch with bf2.exe renamed..ull get that problem

Comment

Working...
                X