Hi Important need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Important need some help!

On dragon map! when your a gunner in heli u cant see anything because of your crosshair is white and so is the sky can you change it to black? Plz help is this legal?

ANd if so how?

Thx kev!

Re: Hi Important need some help!

..You didnt even bother looking under "options" in the game before making a thread about it? Or are you talking about changing the colour of the sky?

Comment

You can change it in Options. Just adjust the crosshair colours. Mine is magenta, but if the sun is too bright, even magenta is not much use...

Comment

I use red crosshairs. Works best for me.

Comment

I find that whatever colour i choose is no good against the sky. maybe my gamma is too high or smthg??

Comment

I think he is referring to the white crosshairs in the TV guide window, not your crosshairs for weapons. I've wondered the same thing. It would be helpful to have it a different color than white so you can see where it is against white backdrops.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
              I think he is referring to the white crosshairs in the TV guide window, not your crosshairs for weapons. I've wondered the same thing. It would be helpful to have it a different color than white so you can see where it is against white backdrops.
              Yes i am! I thought i made that clear! :laugh: Any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by =AC=Dragon
                Yes i am! I thought i made that clear! :laugh: Any one know?
                I know what you're talking about, but I don't think you can change the colours. It's EXTREMELY annoying since it's just about impossible to hit another chopper with the TV when you're both fighting in the air and trying to get altitude on the other guy. As far as I know you can't change that crosshair colour.

Comment

why did they move a question into the tips and tricks....

when it says in red "Please do NOT request help here"

silly mods.

|edit| nvm...they moved it into the regular BF2 discussion now

Comment

Working...
                  X