First Aid Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Aid Here!!!

I've been playing battlefield 2 for about six months...just yesterday, some medic was droppiung med packs, and instead of the usual "get first aid here" in the standard voice, it was a totally different voice. instead, it was "FIRST AID HERE" in a gruff drill sargeant voice. has anybody else heard this and know why? i was wondering if you achieve a higher rank or veteran or expert status if the characters voices change with time, sort of like they've matured.
    let me know if anyone knows what this is about. thanks.

Re: First Aid Here!!!

its when the commander drops first aid

Comment

It was probably teh commander....he always has a different voice.

Comment

The Commander, Durrrr

Comment

Well my computer is pretty much ****. I was playing on my friends and his did that. So I always figured its cuz my sounds/settings are on low.

BTW my friends and I are always making fun of the voice. First aid here, get ammo here. Its fricken hilarious and sometimes as I play its stuck in my head.

Comment

cool, thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by simio1337
              The Commander, Durrrr
              Ummmmm, no not always..... There are 3 different medic voices. One for the commander, and just 2 random ones for the regular soldier. One of the soldier one is the regular "Get first aid" in a young sounding voice. The other one is "First Aid Here!!" in the rough drill sergeant voice he described. I think the game just picks which voice the soldier gets by random. But the drill sergeant voice is rare for some reason. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure its just random.

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
                Ummmmm, no not always..... There are 3 different medic voices. One for the commander, and just 2 random ones for the regular soldier. One of the soldier one is the regular "Get first aid" in a young sounding voice. The other one is "First Aid Here!!" in the rough drill sergeant voice he described. I think the game just picks which voice the soldier gets by random. But the drill sergeant voice is rare for some reason. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure its just random.
                Nope, no it doesn't the commander has his own reserved sound voice files, it wouldn't make much sense if the young soldier had the deep sergeant voice and the commander had the young voice would it?

Comment

And the squad leaders have their own voice too. Its not very much different from the normal one though, but does have different phrases and such. For example they will say Ten-Four instead of whatever the normal sort of "OK" saying is.

Comment

Working...
                  X