EA Hates Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Hates Me?

This video is something I threw together to test a few effects using Adobe Premiere Elements, and of course to amuse myself and the DoD Clan.

EA Hates Me!

Re: EA Hates Me?

LOL, the pure pwnage guys: "EA sucks my balls" - priceless!
    I didn't know adobe after effects could render a whole movie, I'll be damned.

Comment

"EA GAMES - Patch Everything" :laugh:

Comment

actualy very funny when you look at it all

Comment

Nicley done, made me laugh.

Comment

God I love this video.

Comment

This one is priceless. A keeper on the hard drive for sure!!! Great work

Comment

haha nice video, yeah it is sad how whenever a patch is released something is fixed, but something is broken again. oh well it keeps them busy i suppose lol.
                your video summed it up nice, and i liked the video going on in the background with the vehicles getting on top of eachother and stuff, nice.

Comment

Nice video. I especially liked the part at the end with Jeremy.

Comment

lol nice one, great video, u should have extended the PP bit when hes says ''liek the E is sucking my left ball right and liek the A is sucking my other ball, so theyre just liek sucking my balls''

Comment

Hehe very comical

Comment

Someones upset that they can't be a bunny hopping n00btuber anymore

Comment

POST REMOVED: watched some of it , and it's awesome. I got the wrong idea from the guy who mentioned the "left nut right nut" thing. Different video. Have to try to watch it again though, it crashed (I'm having problems with downloads for some reason)

Comment

lol..very nice.

Comment

As I said, this was put together for my own purposes. Purposes like applying effects, editing, and so forth. Never did I intend on releasing it as a completed project. But since I was amused by my own work, I decided to post it in our clan forum. Then I was encouraged to post it here where maybe someone else could get a chuckle.

I love Battlefield 2 even with its little quirks, but after 8 months and several patches and fixes, you'd think we'd have a near-perfect game on our hands.

Sir. Hoppum: Thanks for reading into my work, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Sir. XaliaS: Never used After Effects.

Comment

Working...
                              X