Most active points...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most active points...

Please can someone list the most active points on each map? Like on warlord its either the TV station, or the palace. Cheers

Re: Most active points...

Claywhore?

Comment

That is something that comes with experience!!
      Every map has its "places". Mostly they depend on how long the map has been on and how its going.
      Think of a bunch of kids playing footie, they are all in a huddle chasing the ball and hardly anyone is in position.

Comment

Exactly as lamri said. Each pair of flags, when held by opposing teams, creates one such "place".

~Salad

Comment

where there are two diffirent flags next to each other, same thing on every map , where one flag is of your team and the closest one is from the other team, you have action, this is so in 90% of the case

Comment

ok, I was bit late and didn't read other reply

Comment

Hehe, you might want to delete your second post. I don't mind a repeat, as it's within the same minute. But double posting is a big nono.

~Salad

Comment

Ya, this is difficult to answer. It depends on what stage of the game and what flag each team has. In karkand, the begining is the hotel. But on Karkand you want to capture and control the flag with the comanders assets. Once you have that pt, most of the mecs will try to fight tooth and nail for it. I have not seen a team lose while they control that point-on the size 64. You have acces to their tanks, assets and very close to the other points. Each map is different, but the point (if it can be captured) where the comander's assets is located is very active just not at the begining. Point where there are tanks or helicopters in Dragon Valley is active (the one right next to the carrier) and the flag where the other tanks and hardware is at on Dragon Valley. Control the points with the tanks, you controlt the tanks.:evil:

Comment

The first minutes at Karkand

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
                    Please can someone list the most active points on each map? Like on warlord its either the TV station, or the palace. Cheers
                    For 32 player maps:

Sharqi: TV Station & Surveillance Post
                    Dragon Valley: Farmhouse & Refinery
                    Daqing Oilfields: Oil Cisterns
                    Karkand: Hotel (though it's pretty meaningless)
                    Dalian Plant: South Docks & Reactor Towers
                    Songhua Stalemate: North Island
                    Fushee Pass: West Mine Entrance
                    Gulf of Oman: Hotel
                    Kubra Dam: Intake
                    Mashtuur City: Mosque
                    Clean Sweep: Communications Control
                    Zatar Wetlands: Central Island

I'm not a big fan of Special Forces so no help on those maps.

Comment

Working...
                    X