Team work servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team work servers

I am not sure if this is the right place for this.....but if you have a good server with team work place here. I enjoy working in a squad that works together and where the squad leader does not get killed too often. Thnaks in advance.

Re: Team work servers

As long as you don't mind playing unranked servers, I HIGHLY recommend you try out TacticalGamer. It's the only one of its kind.

Make sure to read the server rules, =)

BTW, you misspelled 'xfire' in your signature!

~Salad

Comment

went to the site and i liked what i saw but where do I find the ip to the BF:2 servers?

Also I liked the fact that the forums included multiplayer mods.

Comment

Try out our server it is really good and alot of good people.

Comment

Hey Ace,

Give the VSF Gamers server (info below) a try. Headset/mic is highly recommended as most people use them. The server is strictly policed by mature admins and VSF regulars. Players intentionally TKing are kicked. Players causing people to TK them (standing in front of planes, blocking runways, etc.) are also kicked. Claymores and AT mines still kill friendlies so we don't have the post 1.2 patch spamming of mines and claymores. Finally, the server option to punish for TKs is off. No worrying about being punished by a guy who walks in front of your tank and dies.

Comment

TacticalGamer.com

70.86.19.218:16567

Comment

Working...
            X