This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new unlocks and pre-ordering euro forces

how do people get these new unlocks like the l96ai sniper rifle? do you need to pre-order euro forces? or if your rank if high enough you are elligble to them anyway?
    and how does someone use this EA downloader. i can only find links to using it for special forces...

Re: new unlocks and pre-ordering euro forces

Sigh, look for other threads, iam tired of answering these.

Comment

Get better at BF2 and enjoy the unlocks when your time comes.

EuroForce is not out yet...

Comment

I'm tired of it too but someone has to do it

EuroForces isn't out yet. When it is you'll see it in the Downloader.

There are no new unlocks available with EuroFrces that you'll be able to use in plain, normal BF2, just new weapons that are specific to EuroForces.

Comment

if you have the patch you can unlock the new l96 and p90,i use the l96 alot and i tried the p90 and disliked it alot

Comment

learn to read dude. it's been posted 100,000 times on the forums and at least 10 times on the EA site....

Comment

Originally posted by highllama
              how do people get these new unlocks like the l96ai sniper rifle? do you need to pre-order euro forces? or if your rank if high enough you are elligble to them anyway?
              and how does someone use this EA downloader. i can only find links to using it for special forces...
              i got the L96 thru chance :P clicked on a blanc space on a set of unlocks i got b4 1.2.... loaded up the game and i'm like **** w00t l96!!! u cna only find links to special forces cos Ef aint released yet... and to use the EA downloader u need an EA acount "simple to sign up" then u just enter billing details then ure off... i think :P

Comment

Originally posted by ARC|Havoc
                if you have the patch you can unlock the new l96 and p90,i use the l96 alot and i tried the p90 and disliked it alot
                You need to have Special Forces and have already unlocked the DAO-12 and the M95.

Euro Forces will not have any unlocks. They will have 7 new weapons only used by the Euro Forces army.

And yes I know they have the l96 and p90.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
                  You need to have Special Forces and have already unlocked the DAO-12 and the M95.

Euro Forces will not have any unlocks. They will have 7 new weapons only used by the Euro Forces army.

And yes I know they have the l96 and p90.
                  You can't use the EF weapons on regular maps? My EF funds are now being transfered to my Burger King account.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle

Actually, the EF guns can be used on SF maps as unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
                      Actually, the EF guns can be used on SF maps as unlocks.
                      Any source for this? AFAIK Holle is correct. The only EF weapons that will be usable outside of EF maps are the two which happen to be the same as the two new SF unlocks (which can only be used in vanilla BF2, not SF).

Comment

I wonder how exactly that's going to work. I really wanted to whore the Famas on Karkand.

Comment

It's been stated that EF weapons will not be unlocks due to memory issues with the engine, as it stands now bf2 already requires a large amount of ram. Adding another set of weapons is going to remove a large amount of the player base with 512mb.

Of course this is excluding the l96 and p90 which are special forces unlocks but also being used for euro forces.

Comment

Please search.

Comment

Working...
                            X