No One Understands EA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No One Understands EA.

Well i was driving lat night thinking about BF2, and this topic came to me in relation to claymores.

Many bad mouth EA/DICE because they say that their workers don't know wtf to do. Well i don't think so, maybe the problem is that EA/DICE just think that players such as those who play BF2 are nice, uncorrupted and unintelligent children. Because they believe this when they test patches such as 1.2 they didn't see problems such as th claymore one because they didn't think that cute little souls like us would try to corrupt the game and use as it was not intended to do. So my message to EA/DICE is

"BF2 players are kiniving smug, over intelligent bastards, who will try to cheat or get kills anyway possible. So please when testing try to think like BF2 players, know that we'll try to get what we want when we want and how we want whenever possiible"

Ok thats what i was thinking about when i was driving, im happy to of shared it with you guys. Oh and im not whining just saying EA/DICE think to highly of us.

Re: No One Understands EA.

over intelligent
    WHOA now lets not say anything to extreme.

Comment

EA/DICE should choose the players that have played the most to beta test any new expansions or booster packs. If a proper beta test was performed, than EA could have saved time and money to produce a better quality product for the BF2 community.

Comment

We can only blame each other. As a human race, we SUCK

Comment

Originally posted by RoguePhotonic
          WHOA now lets not say anything to extreme.
          Pessimist

Comment

DICE when adding or changing something in game should first think "how can this be abused" rather than "how does this make it better".

They must just of thought "i know lets make it so teammates can't die on claymores and the enemy cant destroy them...then the sniper will be happy about no more TK's"

first thing i though when i found out about the change was "OMG...so i can put upto 5 claymores at a flag and make it impossible for the enemy to get it to without them dieing".

Comment

Originally posted by Leki
              DICE when adding or changing something in game should first think "how can this be abused" rather than "how does this make it better".
              I think you have hit the nail on the head. DICE are developing this game in th esame way they would develop a single player game. Anyone who has played a major MMORPG (mine was Anarchy Online) will know that developers put masses of effort into balancing character classes and ensuring that people can't take advantage of a game feature.

DICE need to realise that with 50,000 players hammering their code each night that some people are going to find the odd exploit here and there.

However us the players also need to realise this and not blame DICE or EA for every glitch or exploitable feature that turns up.

DICE would not be able to afford the QA testers that would be required to find every error.

Comment

Just totaly off the mark with this one.

The job of the devs is to create a system thats enjoyable and works in the way they intended, so it cannot be abused. They've failed at that on several attempts already.

Comment

I did not play for a while in the past few weeks. when i started the game few days ago i found that the new fashion these days is to spam grenades! sheeesh! the people will always find something childish to do no matter how good the game is. there is a very serious problem with the mentality of many people playing bf2... they are over retards.... over shortsighted... over stupid .... as opposed to what you suggested!

Comment

People will always gravitate towards the weapons that offer 1-shot kills while leaving only the slightest chance of you being killed while doing it.

Comment

no, here's an idea: the statpadders. let the stat padders test the patches, cuz they know how to whore everything :P

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                        We can only blame each other. As a human race, we SUCK
                        Can you lose the old KKK Avatar?

Comment

tbh i never rly notice bugs... i guess im in that "are nice, uncorrupted and unintelligent children".. except im inteligent and im not a child :P

damn the GL whores... thnk god they fixed the jump shooting etc.

Comment

well it is true...do u like getting kills? do u not like dying...persoanlly i find my self cursing at the computer whenever i die and i usually feel a lot happier when i go on a killin spree, so i guess everyone who plays the game for ranking will try every cheap way to get a killl...and this leads to public beta testing... hopefully EA/DICE will think about that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Feelwrong
                              over intelligent
                              That's a good one. It would be even more funny if you said that about CS.

Comment

Working...
                              X