Help Pls?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Pls?????

im comming to an end with my current unlocks,think i have 1 left..i just need help unlocking the 2nd weapons,for some reason it wont let me choose..im on 15,000 points so i dont no wtf is going..could someone shed some light N1

Re: Help Pls?????

Well your next rank would be master seargent, and thats at 20,000 points. It goes from 8000 (Gunnery Seargent) to 20000 (Master Seargent). Keep on trucken pal, youll get it.

Comment

Nah i wanted to unlock the G36E at 8000 a couple of weeks ago but it only gave me the choice of 2 the PKM And M95..is this cause i havent got SF

Comment

You need to unlock the L85 medic unlock first before you can unlock the G36E.

..and yes you need SF

Comment

you dont really need to get sf look around the recent threads there may be an alternative

Comment

yes, you need to have SF to unlock the second tier. That's where the new weapons come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
              yes, you need to have SF to unlock the second tier. That's where the new weapons come from.

theres a way around it lemme find the post by ... wats his name coz he explains this more eloquently....

Comment

Working...
              X