L96a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96a1

I know it's an unlock in SF... is it available to every team? or just specific teams?

Re: L96a1

Originally posted by Zefram
    I know it's an unlock in SF... is it available to every team? or just specific teams?

It should just be us Brits that get it.

Comment

if its just for one country.. everyone would be stacking teams..

Comment

^ lolz

it's available for all team ; USMC , MEC , PLA , EF
        its special weapon for USCM , MEC and PLA
        for EF ( Euro Force ) its a default weapon

Comment

every team as 2nd sniper unlock...and in the new euro expansion pack it will be default sniper gun for euro's.

Comment

And as far as I know you can't use it in SF.

Personally I've been playing more regular BF2 because of this gun. Awesome. If it only shot through glass Eh...can't have everything. I'll take the nice thin crosshair over anything else.

Comment

ya i still pplay SF, but i like the M95 more. Especially that EA made the you hold the L96A1 wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by goaliemike
                ya i still pplay SF, but i like the M95 more. Especially that EA made the you hold the L96A1 wrong.

Havent noticed the way you hold it. Although there is no specific way of holding the L96, it depends on your firing position as dictated by terrain and cover.

I doubt the animation shows you removing the removable bipod from your inside jacket pocket,extending the bipod legs to different lengths to get it level and also dropping the but pin to rest the rifle when not ready to fire.
                Also I don't remember seeing my No2 with LSW covering my immediate area and spotting for me, but hey ho there goes realism.

Comment

I can't unlock L96A1, and i have 1 unlock remaining.

Context:
                  BF2, Patch 1.2 .... (the L96A1 is listed as locked in the sniper kit)
                  I've already unlocked M95.

Are any Rank, Ribbon, Awards or Badges needed for the unlock?

Comment

You need SF to unlock it.

Comment

If he has unlocked M95 that he must have used SF on that account.

Nothing special is required for it. If you have M95 unlocked you should be able to get it. It's strange you can't. Have you unlocked P90? It should work exactly same way.

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
                        If he has unlocked M95 that he must have used SF on that account.

Nothing special is required for it. If you have M95 unlocked you should be able to get it. It's strange you can't. Have you unlocked P90? It should work exactly same way.
                        M95 is a retail BF2 unlock, not a SF unlock.

Comment

Working...
                        X