Trouble Installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Installing

I have BF2 installed on my computer and I recently bought Special forces. I tried to install it on my computer and it is giving me an error message half-way through. It goes through the patching and patches BF2 to the latest version and then procedes on to the installation of special forces. At about 15% it gives me an error message that reads "Failed to install battlfield 2: special forces, try again from the beginning." I have tried to re-install BF2 and the error remains. I would really like to play this game, it looks really cool. Anyone out there know how to fix this?

Re: Trouble Installing

I dug up some possible solutions for you on EA's site. If you cant find the answer here check the FAQ section al ittle bit then if that doesn't work i suggest emailing and/or waiting for what more poeple have to say

heres the link:
    http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...i=&p_topview=1

Comment

I would say, uninstall both (the right way, from EAs website). install BF2 vanilla again, then patch to like 1.12. than install SF, then patch to 1.2.

Comment

make sure anti-virus and chat messaging are not running, and don't bother the PC while installing.

Comment

Working...
        X