AA video question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA video question

i just saw this and i dont understrand how any of this works. How u use teh oil rigs to bounce off missles and teh aa missles do those crazy twirls..how do u do this and how does it work...........

Re: AA video question

Its called using the 1.2 patch. Nothing to it. Shoot AA's at the oil dereks and it will do that. Shoot AA's at trees and they'll spin off all crazy like. No secrets, just ran into that stuff in the first day or two of playing the 1.2 patch.

As for How it works??? Hahaha, hell if I know! :laugh:

Comment

Curious....

have you been able to get aa to fire 3 shots off like that? Seems something else is going on in that video.

Comment

^^^ yeha i saw taht too it looked liek the aa gun shoot more tahn 2 missles

Comment

Originally posted by Leeus
          Curious....

have you been able to get aa to fire 3 shots off like that? Seems something else is going on in that video.
          No, there's two AA's there on Dragon Valley 64. Plus, you can fire more AA's while the others are still flying around. So you can get like at least 4 in the air at the same time.

Comment

Hehe. This is pretty much the same video as the ZataarAA vid, though the ZataarAA one shows you up close what goes on in the oil tower.

Freaky freaky stuff.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
              Hehe. This is pretty much the same video as the ZataarAA vid, though the ZataarAA one shows you up close what goes on in the oil tower.

Freaky freaky stuff.

~Salad
              Ya, "Insane AA video" was just a fun way of compliling it all into one video.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
                No, there's two AA's there on Dragon Valley 64. Plus, you can fire more AA's while the others are still flying around. So you can get like at least 4 in the air at the same time.
                I don't think so. Those shots were from 1 location. I think the video has been... Enhanced.

Says a lot about our air jockys and thier video makeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeus
                  I don't think so. Those shots were from 1 location. I think the video has been... Enhanced.

Says a lot about our air jockys and thier video makeing.
                  ummm I made that video. There was no "enhancements" go try it yourself.

Jesus... are you serious???

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
                    ummm I made that video. There was no "enhancements" go try it yourself.

Jesus... are you serious???
                    No I'm not.

Seriously though....
                    I've tried to shoot and have not been able to shoot 3 missles like that. Is that something special to that map location? Something I'm missing? Most of the time I can shoot a couple then there is a long reload time, then I can shoot another. Most of the time if copter is that close then I'm toast. I can't fire one that fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X