!!not Being Ranked Up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!not Being Ranked Up!!

Hi, I have roughly 26,000 global points and I am a master sergeant. a couple days ago I got the last badge that was in my way in order to be ranked up to first sergeant, which was the knife badge (which btw I had to get twice becase the server crashed the first time I got it). Anyways, I still havent got ranked up and its ****ing me off anybody know whats going on?

Re: !!not Being Ranked Up!!

no offence but this topic has been beaten into the ground.

You have one chance to make first sgt. If you dont have the required badges before making 20,000 points, you will not be able to rank up to first sgt and will be a master sgt. You are stuck at this rank until you reach 50,000, where you have to have the badges there to either make the two ranks there. Honestly I wish they would change that...because its stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by o=BlackJack=o
      Hi, I have roughly 26,000 global points and I am a master sergeant. a couple days ago I got the last badge that was in my way in order to be ranked up to first sergeant, which was the knife badge (which btw I had to get twice becase the server crashed the first time I got it). Anyways, I still havent got ranked up and its ****ing me off anybody know whats going on?
      You need to get all the badges before you hit 20k to get first seargeant.. you can't get them after.. so.. if you have all the badges when you hit 20k, you get first seargent.. if you don't have all the required badges, you only get master seargent.

Comment

wow didnt know that
        now im really ****ed......soo.....I have to double my points no which I probably will never have the time/patience for. I could really care less about the stupid rank I just want the p90.

Comment

the monkeys over at ea dont know this?

Comment

Also since this has happend, am I missing out on a gun unlock??

Comment

No... It just changes your rank so that if you're a first sgt at 20,001 points they have more chance of becoming commander than master sgt at 49,999 points.

If you hate the monkeys over at EA go play CS:S.

Comment

lol i play both. And battlefield still has many....many flaws and counter strike is pretty much perfect. Little things like this worry me for the future of this game. it is getting better but it has taken along time for improvement and valve seems to be more in touch with its community and there needs and suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
                  No... It just changes your rank so that if you're a first sgt at 20,001 points they have more chance of becoming commander than master sgt at 49,999 points.

If you hate the monkeys over at EA go play CS:S.
                  Ok, I'm going to have to point out (again) that there is no real life difference between these two ranks. One just indicates a more specialized training. Also, a Master Sgt with 49,999 point will ALWAYS get commander when going up against a First Sgt with 20,001 points. It's been proven. Command is based entirely on the number of points. Move along, nothing to see here

Comment

I dont really play as the commander much so that dosnt really bother me I just want to make shure that im not missing out on an unlock:|:

Comment

You aren't missing out on an unlock. You get the same number of unlocks for either rank.

Comment

good....thats all I really care about Ill still own all what ever my rank is

Comment

Working...
                        X