Cobra's F18 Blue Angel Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra's F18 Blue Angel Skin

I just wanted to share a nice skin job that one of our modteam members did for me. Since we are primarily a Multiplayer Coop Mod, the skins don't have to be camo.
    Anyway, have a look see.

and BigDog's F15

or visit it's photo gallery HERE

You can download it from our hispeed ftp site http://www.blackopsmercenaries.us/mo...p=getit&lid=76

Re: Cobra's F18 Blue Angel Skin

That looks pretty nice...too bad PB won't allow to play Online with that.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

looks really nice...but it just doesnt fit into the game...the Blue angels is a stunt flying team for air shows (i think) and this is war we're talking about..and also, it doesnt really match the colors of the game...Bf2 is bland/brown/plain...(doesnt use very vibrant colors) but its still a nice skin

Comment

looks really nice...but it just doesnt fit into the game...the Blue angels is a stunt flying team for air shows (i think) and this is war we're talking about..and also, it doesnt really match the colors of the game...Bf2 is bland/brown/plain...(doesnt use very vibrant colors)
          All the more reason for the skin. I am a stunt pilot, both in the game and in reality. The skin is for BF2 stunt movies, geez, I would have thought you could figure that one out by yourself. Anyone who can skin a plane like that could certainly skin one for the game, don't you think?

The plane is highly tweaked and I sometimes use it in Multiplayer Coop to fight with the J10 or Mig29.

The Blue Angels is indeed an elite flying team and you're right, they do perform in air shows. You would think anyone who would go through the trouble to skin the plane would know a little bit about how and why he was doing so.

BF2 Modding doesn't limit itself to the humdrum everyday play on the EA hosted servers. Those who only play on those servers are missing out on so much of what the BF2 Engine is all about.

If you can't appreciate something like this persons fine work, then just leave it at "looks really nice" no buts, please.

Comment

Badass...........

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra-BOM-
              If you can't appreciate something like this persons fine work, then just leave it at "looks really nice" no buts, please.
              hmm seems like he was just giving an honest opinion to me. and he said he thought it was a very nice skin, so i dont know why your upset.

and there should be "buts", not everyone will think its cool. the fact that you come on here to only get positive feedback is kinda sad IMO.

i like it tho, it would be cool to fly around as the blue angels. and using it for stunts would be badass as well. can i see a BLUE ANGELS video in the future? haha

Comment

I want it

Comment

I didn't mean it to sound that way, I apologize.

Comment

can u get me a link that works

also can you use this mod inside of BFeditor

Comment

i dowloaded that mod weeks ago, and it didnt work for me, i was CTD everytime i was trying to start the game

Comment

wake airshow map has the same one, probably made by that same guy

nice skins

Comment

but how do i just dload the skin so i can use it in bf editor to help my flight demonstration team for my clan to look cooler

Comment

Originally posted by mobius_one_fox3
                            but how do i just dload the skin so i can use it in bf editor to help my flight demonstration team for my clan to look cooler
                            Judging by your name, I think your gonna try to edit some of the colors of the planes to match the ones in the Ace Combat games (hence, Mobius One is from AC4) .

To Cobra, really nicely done. What did you use for a guide on the paint scheme? And is the F-15 one based on a real-life squadron?

Comment

i saw this blue angel or seomthing similiar in another movie and it was pretty well done

Comment

Working...
                              X