flag does not cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flag does not cap

I have noticed like 1 in 10 times with no enemy in the zone that flags become uncappable persay. Has anyone else noticed this?

Re: flag does not cap

I had this happen only once. I was at the flag and it would only go so far and then just stop. I could never take it. I left and came back and the same thing so I just gave up.

Comment

I have had this happen once on a Karkand map. It was at the hotel and we were USMC. We went back to cap it and it wouldn't go up. The flag was the MEC flag but stayed at the bottom of the pole. I thought someone was insisde the building of the hotel but we ran UAV and no one was there. It was weird.

Comment

Happened to me once. I killed a couple of enemies who had just neutralised a flag, went to capture it again but nothing would happen. The rest of my squad joined me seconds later and the flag would not budge. We sat there a good 3 minutes defending a neutralised flag, but in the end we gave up. When the enemy came to cap the flag again, though, it worked fine.

Comment

Never happened to me. But ive done it to a good amount of people. LOL ROFL.

Just hide in the oddest spot that is in the flags cap zone. I forget the SF map but it has a dumpster. I was AT. I saw the tank coming but i was out of RPGs. So i tossed the grapple. went inside. and sat there. and the tank shot around. the person got out. looked around. and eventually a teamate spawned and killed him and took his tank.

OR once at karkand. somehow i got onto the fence thing thats next to the second flag I proned and sat at the flag. some guy comes along and looked everywhere and just eventually left for another flag cause he couldnt find me.
          PS i was sniper with no ammo watsoever.

Comment

Working...
          X