Vet and Expert Ordnance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet and Expert Ordnance

I was wondering if anyone would like to share any tips for getting the Vet and Expert Explosive Ordnance badges. Both are pretty bitchy to earn, and with the new patch they're even harder (High Five Dice!). I myself dont have too much trouble with the vet, I've earned it on a friends file, and I always seem to come within 1 to 2 kills away from the necessary amount of kills at end of round for vet (23 kills) on my own file with the new patch

The real problem is the Expert badge. Has anyone actually earned this without spawn killing, C4 ramming or 1.2 Claymore spamming? If so, how did you do it?

Re: Vet and Expert Ordnance

i have vet explosives and am gonna go 4 expert soon...not looking forward to it though!! gonna be well hard me thinks

Comment

I've watched people get vet. on karkand. They usually sit at pinch points in hiding and get 1-3 kills at a time.

Comment

just be a sniper and whack down claymores around flags. Since your team can't trigger them now (on some servers), it's an easy path to ordnance...

Comment

how do you know what servers don't have the TK activated for claymores ??

Comment

I got my expert on Karkand when you could throw them over fences, a few 6x kill in a row and you soon have it.

how do you know what servers don't have the TK activated for claymores ??
            Much the same way you dial your phone number when you've forgotten it...

11111111...hello? damn..
            11111112 Hello?..damn!
            11111113 Hello? DAMN!

Comment

I got my Expert Ordinance pre-patch aswell, by throwing C4's in Karkand. If you get to the alleyways fast as USMC, it's very possible.

Oh, by the way, it REALLY helps if you've got a good PC. I'd even go as far as saying turn your resolution and settings to the aboslute lowest when going for this badge. This way, you'll be the very first to spawn, and you can actually get to the alleyways (by taking the right-side approach) without problems. Hide and plant, and you'll do it

Comment

I never was a good C4 chucker, so I just didn't do it. The most I got was 35 C4 kills, and those came from dropping c4 out the back of the cow. I takes teamwork though. You need a pilot playing support and 2 engis in the back with you. Now that helicopter hit points have been reduced... I don't even know how possible this is anymore.

Comment

Time is the biggest problem. And smart players. (no one is gonna walk into a claymore after a few goes).
                  Happy I got mine before the goddamn patch

Comment

Working...
                  X