Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper problems

Hey all , nother post from pip.
    One question..the snipe..what gives anyone no why you can shoot someone 4-5 time with a sniper and he stil be alive to kill you. lol
    in real life i shot should take someone down.
    Anyone no's whats goin on.

Re: Sniper problems

In real life you miss shots too

Comment

Originally posted by pipster
      Hey all , nother post from pip.
      One question..the snipe..what gives anyone no why you can shoot someone 4-5 time with a sniper and he stil be alive to kill you. lol
      in real life i shot should take someone down.
      Anyone no's whats goin on.
      Sounds like you're missing to me. Keep the fire button held down after the shot, if you see the X pop up on your crosshairs then you hit him.

Comment

Im defo hittin hi cuz like Schaef2k sez ther x does appear , i remember i actualy stood next to my team mate and shot him a good 4 time befor he went down so im defo not missin. Its probly just how the game is i guess. i just wish you could down dudes with a single shot with the snipe.

Comment

Im defo hittin hi cuz like Schaef2k sez ther x does appear , i remember i actualy stood next to my team mate and shot him a good 4 time befor he went down so im defo not missin. Its probly just how the game is i guess. i just wish you could down dudes with a single shot with the snipe.
          What gun are you using? SDK? I've never had to hit more than 2 times with the m24, m95 L96.

Was the guy in a vehicle? If you hit the vehicle and not the guy i think it still shows the X in the crosshairs.

Comment

Your just a really really bad shot..

Comment

I read sumare else that the sniper was givin a rather large ungrade in power in the recent patch..or am i mistaken

Comment

I read sumare else that the sniper was givin a rather large ungrade in power in the recent patch..or am i mistaken
                Not power, but accuracy. Nothing is 1 shot kill, except for hitting the head.

Comment

it might be that you're shooting at a medic and each time you hit them they then get out their medic pac and heal themselves, you have to hit them with either two quick shots (m24, m95 & L96) or hit them in the head for the 1 shot kill!

Comment

I neva thought of that , aww well ill get on tryin i guess lol

Comment

In "real life" a sniper ussually does not fire unless he is about 100% sure he will hit his target in the heart or head, I think too many people get "real life" confused with movies,TV and other video games. Sniping in real life is very tedious and takes allot of mental focus. BF2 sniping does not, you just need a little practice and put the horizontal part of your cross hair on top of there head and line up the verticle....thats about it,...maybe you hand eye coordination needs work.

Comment

I know when I am playing medic and get hit with a sniper shot...I pull out my med pack and run for cover....one can take a few shots from a sniper this way

Comment

Izza noun bugg sinc BF2 fieast came ye know, like when you fo shizzle shootizle somizzle in d headizzle, it doosn't regizzle.

Comment

if it's takin 4 shots to kill, you must be using the SVD or chinese equiv. they do take up to 4 shots to kill someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Grafisk
                              Izza noun bugg sinc BF2 fieast came ye know, like when you fo shizzle shootizle somizzle in d headizzle, it doosn't regizzle.
                              ^ best post by far. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X