SQuery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQuery

Have you all checked this gaming server module out? Its pretty cool. Its great for gaming sites for a ton of games, I am going to try to incorporate it into my new gaming site. Go look at www.squery.com. What do you all think?

Re: SQuery

Has anybody used this? I just want to make sure it is something that works well.

Comment

smells like spam :\

Comment

Ya, bro I have used that module, its works well. I would recommend it. What game are you using it for?

Comment

Do you know what would be a great thread, is one that lists all the good gaming modules for when people are building websites for their respective games, I think I will start that one and if you think it is worthy then throw it in.

Comment

So greg... Why would you say that it is cool and that it is great for gaming sites... Than you state ask if anyone has used it and if it is any good. oxi-moron anyone?
            Seems like spamm to me to. Like you are just trying to get something that you just made out there by putting it on here.
            I may be wrong. Who knows...

Comment

RandomVariable has also made a post not in this thread:

Join us on our 64 man Ranked Server sponsored by SQuery.com and ClanzUnited.com. The ip is 67.18.175.100 port is 16567. SQuery is a supreme gaming server module go check it out at www.squery.com....
              Clearly it is one person with two accounts or two people working together to advertise a site. As for if advertising in this forum is allowed...I don't know and can't be bothered to check.

Comment

hey bro all I said was that I have used it and I do like it, I saw squery and wanted to say that I have used it, so what. It is our sponsor but does it matter that I said it was a good module, why don't you actually go look at it before you judge things. I could care less if people use it or not, no skin off my back. But if you conspiracy theorists want to still generate schemes and senarios, do your thing.

Comment

Mr. Punisher, have you ever demoed anything, obviously not, I went to their site and they have it running for everyone to see how it works that is why I said it was a cool. I have not tried installing it yet because I wanted to make sure it was not a headache to use as I am a novice at web building. I just wanted a couple of opinions, aka review of the module so that I could see whether it was a quality module because I can't go to SQueries forums since it is obvious that they will be biased to their own product, that is why I came here, for an unbiased opinion.

Comment

Working...
                  X