Hardly Any Lag,but gettin kicked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardly Any Lag,but gettin kicked!

Wow, it's been one heck of time since I have posted here. Battlefield 2 is great game,but Joint Ops sure is better at working well with 150 PLAYERS ON!

My dad upgraded my old Geforce 2mx to an almost new Geforce 6600 256mb with all the bells and whistles of anti-aliasing. I run SW:Battlfront at the almost all high with anti-alsasing off(for peformence, besides anti-alasing is optional). I can run Joint Ops at medium to high settings. I can run BFV and BF1942 at very high settings.

Now, when I buy BF2 and play a single-player to get a taste, I realize the game puts everything except texture on low. I am so ****ed off! 179 dollars for card that BF2 just frowns at and throws it back into the lowest of the low. If it in the 6000 series what the heck is the big diffrence between the 6600 and 6800!

Anyways, I go on 64 player servers, and most of the time I never get kicked. But a few times I do, yet I hardly ever since players "warping" and I score just as well as I could in other games. Is there anything I can do to get the best peformance out of this monster!??

PS: My loadtimes are pretty fast and I only have 768 ram.

Re: Hardly Any Lag,but gettin kicked!

BF2 is worth it even in low.

Love the game.

Comment

Re: Hardly Any Lag,but gettin kicked!

Originally posted by Mosstrooper
      BF2 is worth it even in low.

Love the game.
      Agreed. But I was hoping for more that low settings, oh well.

Comment

Working...
      X