Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL: Biggest "Problem" with BF2

Originally posted by Dethred
    You forgot to include PKM sniping, massive lag, performance deterioration, and no sound when getting shot. Those are my complaints. You can avoid Claymores.
    Ya it was a satirical poll...but I guess some didn't get that. I now know I should have rephrased b00bies 4X and made it every choice. Can't we all just have some fun once in awhile, making fun of ourselves and everyone else and this whole lets complain and argue trend thats been goin around. I just miss the old times *sniff sniff*

"Can't we all just get along!"

Comment

Well you probably shouldn't have included choices that people actually can complain about.

In that case I vote for boobies. In fact, I have an excellent idea. Whoever wins the round gets to see an animation of a woman from the other team's ethnicity strip down before the next round.

Comment

Where's my "idiots programmed it" option? I mean seriously, they made a game engine almost identical to this a few years ago that was running very well, how can they release one so broken, and continue to go downhill with each patch?

And don't get boobs going, if people start spamming enough for them, as useless as they'd be in-game, EA might add them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dethred
          Well you probably shouldn't have included choices that people actually can complain about.

In that case I vote for boobies. In fact, I have an excellent idea. Whoever wins the round gets to see an animation of a woman from the other team's ethnicity strip down before the next round.
          There would have to be a stipulation that the chick getting naked is hot. Some of those arab chicks are a bit hairy and have teeth missing and stuff.

Comment

bring back the veichel radios from bfV, so all us whores have something to listen to. It really does get boring flying a BH at 500+meters while your squad paradrops onto the flag below you.

oh and hooray for boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Smacktard_uk
              There would have to be a stipulation that the chick getting naked is hot. Some of those arab chicks are a bit hairy and have teeth missing and stuff.
              thats because some of them are camels in a dress.:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Splinter
                bring back the veichel radios from bfV, so all us whores have something to listen to. It really does get boring flying a BH at 500+meters while your squad paradrops onto the flag below you.

oh and hooray for boobies
                Point A) Ya nothing like listening to Highway To Hell by AC/DC when getting shot at. So AMEN to that brother.

Point B) Hooray for boobies X2.

Sidenote: To bad I have no talent in the mod realm or else I recruit every last one of you to make our dreams a reality. Maybe a CTB (Capture the Boobies) type map?

Comment

Problem Number 1:

LACK OF B00BIES!!!!!

Problem Number 2:

Super AA - but i want this 1 fixed more.. sooo annoying..

Comment

Well, there's no option for the AT kit bugs. These to me are the most game affecting at the moment. Firing, but no missile, two reload animations, firing through vehicles - all three are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJambo
                      Well, there's no option for the AT kit bugs. These to me are the most game affecting at the moment. Firing, but no missile, two reload animations, firing through vehicles - all three are terrible.

...and the lack of boobies right?

PS: Made the sig thread specific...what I do for you guys...

Comment

We WILL get 100 voters. BUMP

Comment

Working...
                        X