New patch gives me a new flavor selection :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch gives me a new flavor selection :D

Before the patch, well, I mainly stuck with spec ops and medic. I'd use AT if armor was nearby (quickly), or I'd use engineer to repair assetts (quickly).

So overall, I played a medic.

The other classes, well, they just didn't have much to offer, really, for me. The support class was inaccurate as heck...so it just didn't justify being able to help heal my team members. The sniper class barely ever hit anything.

Well, after the patch, I feel I can expand into the other classes. Snipers actually hit now (though I agree the claymore stuff is a problem), and support is lots of fun now that the weapon is reliable enough to choose it over having healing power. Even went 69/3 with it

So yeah, BF2 is a lot more fun for me now that I feel it's worth playing other classes.

Re: New patch gives me a new flavor selection

The other classes were fine before, sniper rifles were too inaccurate (only a bit) but support was fine, you just needed to know how to use it.

Comment

True i never had any trouble with support it was allways a solid class.But the sniper was crap could never hit anything even if i walked up to them and shot them in the back. but with the change and the addition of the "awp" im back to playing sniper with a good score and im happy with the patch

Comment

Sniper was fine, you just had to practice with the rifle and learn to use it. Now it's better than fine, and all it does for those that knew how to use the rifles before is just ensure more head shots

Comment

Ya i find id be able to play with the pre1.2 pr 1.2 sniper. 1.2 has lots of accuracy for long distance that i find great, but im soo used to the old ones.

But since 1.2 man ive went from AT on most maps, Medic on karkand and nm else, and sniping on some maps for a while. Now im Support all the time, and often sniper.

Comment

Working...
          X