Video Card Help!!! and Ram help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Card Help!!! and Ram help!!

i was wondering. it says that you need 512 mb of ram to play it i only have 256 is there any chance i could play it, any at all. can anyone tell me how much it takes up when its running(while running it press ctrl+alt+del and then go to processes and find it)

I also going to get a radeon x1300 pro 256 mb. how smooth do u think ill be able to run bf2? (it has shader 3.0)

Re: Video Card Help!!! and Ram help!!

If the game requires 512, then try to get 512 mb.

For a computer more RAM = better performance.

I run 2 gigs myself with plans to build a 4 gig RAM into my third build.

While you may not be able to have large amounts of ram right away, I strongly encourage you to look over your options to get at least 1 Gig of RAM into your computer. It will be the one thing that helps ALOT.

Video cards running 16 pipelines and 256 mb of memory are quite adequate provided that your CPU, System Bus and Hard drives is of good quality.

Comment

try it....a lot of people run it under the required specs and it works..just not very well

Comment

Originally posted by FPS_Rich
        i was wondering. it says that you need 512 mb of ram to play it i only have 256 is there any chance i could play it, any at all. can anyone tell me how much it takes up when its running(while running it press ctrl+alt+del and then go to processes and find it)

I also going to get a radeon x1300 pro 256 mb. how smooth do u think ill be able to run bf2? (it has shader 3.0)
        i wouldnt even try playing this game with only 256mb ram :/ ram doesnt cost much so try to get 1gb if you dont have the cash then buy a used videocard and save some cash for ram but don't get a x1300 Pro, if you want to play anything other then solitaire its a worhtless card, a 6600GT 128mb is 50% better

Comment

Working...
        X