Sound After 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound After 1.2

When i am playing in any game in MP, on any map in anny amount of players. I get into a fire fight with Tanks,choppers, jets, infintry what ever, when i come accross someone and i start shooting at them, I Cant see or hear them shooting at me like the tracers, they dont show. So i die and im like WTF. I spawn and someones camping the spoawn, and i dont hear them or see them shoooting at me but they are standing right infront of me and they die. This hapens randomly and more then once very often actually. I dont know what to do, any help? i got the X-FI sound Music addition, New drivers. This is after the Patch. if u didnt understand what i said, ask and ill say it clearer for u lol.

Re: Sound After 1.2

Yes mate, this is exactly the same issue for me. I have 2 hdd´s with 1.2 in one and 1.12 in the other. Tried both versions to see if it´s my soundcard(X-FI extreme music) and this issue only happens in 1.2. It´s BS to being killed 3 times by a guy with a m249 spotted near the base respawn and no sound from the m249. I couldn´t spot him

Comment

Re: Sound After 1.2

same deal here. I think there is a thread about it somewhere on the official EA forums. I don't think a fix has been found or announce yet though

Comment

Working...
      X