Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone had the massive jump thing here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone had the massive jump thing here??

First time it happend was in a tank , togheter with a forum member from here but I don't remember his name, he was driving , I was gunner, suddenly while driving the tank makes a jump , it goes like 20 feet or more up in the air , we where both like WTF was that !!

then today, I was running around as infantry, not touching the jump button, and suddenly my character makes a freaking high jump and when hitting the ground again I didn't loose any health

Re: someone had the massive jump thing here??

Something similar happened to me too - I was messing about jumping onto the attack heli while the pilot was starting the rotors up to take off. I just towards the cockpit and get blasted into the air - I deploy my parachute when i get close to the ground and the pilot just sits there laughing.

Comment

did it happen at the first intersection when you're driving into karkand? if so, yes it's happened to me twice, the tank does a straight vertical about three stories and lands without any damage

Comment

Strange...this is on servers with FF on, right? So it isn't people on your team hitting you into the air with C4 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ZemonerZ
          did it happen at the first intersection when you're driving into karkand? if so, yes it's happened to me twice, the tank does a straight vertical about three stories and lands without any damage
          yes it happend there ,

and FF was on

Comment

You sure you weren't under the effects of illicit substances? ^^

Comment

it happens, very rarely, but it happens, it's actually pretty fun kinda like a fast elevator

Comment

Originally posted by Demio
                You sure you weren't under the effects of illicit substances? ^^

Yes I am shure, this because I was in tank with a from member from this site and he confirmed the fact the tank did something totaly nuts, and also ingame chat he mentioned the fact what the hell was going on .

and I do not use substances that would cause stuff like this, I only drink

Comment

Yep, had it happen to me a few times (on foot) since patch 1.2. Also playing on FF on servers.

Comment

Sounds like one of the more fun bugs/glitches around in 1.2 then!

Comment

Happened to me about 3 times but ages ago so cant be blamed on 1.2!

Comment

They are beta testing BF2 jump jets

Comment

I had something similiar happen to me two days ago. I ran into a claymore and the explosion caused me to jump about 20 feet in the air. Then i landed on the tall building nearby, but didnt loose any health from the explosion.

I was happy though because i had the sniper class and was on a building people couldnt get too.

Maybe someone claymored the chopper you were getting into?

Comment

Yes, this has happened to me many times as well... Its just a fluke....

Comment

I had the same thing happen: I was in Songhua, and i had just finished putting C4 on an enemy APC. I ran away the pressed the det and i flew into the air, and the APC driver blew me away as soon as i hit the ground

Comment

Working...
                              X