Shooting choppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting choppers

Ive been having some problems with shooting down choppers. Can anyone give me tips ????

No, really, the patch takes the pi$$. I took out so many choppers the other night. Blackhawks with loads of lovely kills, then untold attack choppers. I'm doing this in a jeep without the gun other heating. I'm not getting a buzz from taking them out any more cos any tosser can do it now.

EA - put them back to normal. Give us a challenge !!!

Re: Shooting choppers

Originally posted by Colinloves
    Ive been having some problems with shooting down choppers. Can anyone give me tips ????

No, really, the patch takes the pi$$. I took out so many choppers the other night. Blackhawks with loads of lovely kills, then untold attack choppers. I'm doing this in a jeep without the gun other heating. I'm not getting a buzz from taking them out any more cos any tosser can do it now.

The hell you want the challenge for? Since when does a game need to be a challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      The hell you want the challenge for? Since when does a game need to be a challenge?
      That off topic and below me for an answer.

Comment

you just need a good enemy chopper pilot.

Comment

People moan when things are too strong then moan when they get weakened, it's amazing that Dice don't just give up on you, I know I would. I didn't have any problems with 1.12, I don't have any problems with 1.2 and I doubt I'll have any problems with 1.21.

Comment

I'm sorry that I ain't a 'point prat'. I like to enjoy a game, not kill everything that moves without any worry of getting killed myself.
            Some people like to have it easy and then pose off how good their scores are (see jet pilots). But I like to know that I worked for my score.

Comment

don't get it, you need tips for getting wurse ?

well here is a tip , when you see a chopper, close you eyes and try to shoot it down with your pistol, you have my word it will be a very big challenge

Comment

This is one of the best things about 1.2, in my oppinion it should be even easier to shoot down choppers realistically. when one is hovering in one spot and i put a tank shell through the cockpit but it flies off to get repaired... wtf, over?

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                  well here is a tip , when you see a chopper, close you eyes and try to shoot it down with your pistol, you have my word it will be a very big challenge
                  Thanks. I will turn my monitor and sound off then shot for 10 seconds, turn back on and see wot happened.
                  Im not they good to try with the pistol (wait till I get me expert, then I try)

Comment

no comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ashdown
                      People moan when things are too strong then moan when they get weakened, it's amazing that Dice don't just give up on you, I know I would. I didn't have any problems with 1.12, I don't have any problems with 1.2 and I doubt I'll have any problems with 1.21.
                      That's cause you can stat pad in all the patches. Don't have to be picky when all you're doing is knifing your friend in a corner of the map. OWNED!

Comment

Other good tips for ppl who want BF2 to be more of a challenge:

1) try killing enemies only by dropping supplies on them.
                        2) genades cause damage when they hit the enemy even if they dont explode: only use grenades when you are close enough to make the kill with the initial hit.
                        3)When in tank/apc, never use the main cannon/missile. only use the side guns and the mounted .50cal on top of the tank.
                        4)When playing sniper, don't use the rifle.. only kill ppl by sneaking behind them and leaving a claymore there
                        5)Only make roadkills with choppers/airplanes

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves

I fly the attack chopper and suprisingly haven't had that many problems with people on 50's. Although if someone catches you off gaurd (and is a good shot) you are dead quick. I had a hit register the other day coming from the left. There was a FAV laying down heavy fire at me, but I swear he only hit me once. Come on people learn to lead the target. I was lmao.

I think the BH's and cows need to go back to how powerful their armor was. A FAV will take down a BH just as fast as it takes down an attack chopper. Also, 2 AT rockets to take down a BH??? They are easy as hell to hit! Bh's and cows used to take 14 attack chopper rockets now they take 8. I say make us attack choppers lay 14 on again (having to wait for a reload would give them a chance) or hit them with a TV.

Comment

ROFL, thats some good advice dude

Comment

rofl some good idears there NoseKi||s hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X