TOP 20 Yanks VS TOP 20 European

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOP 20 Yanks VS TOP 20 European

It would be nice to have the Yanks firing on us as enemies, instead of their usual "Friendly Fire" gulf war tatics. I always said they were more dangerous than the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by cox325
      It would be nice to have the Yanks firing on us as enemies, instead of their usual "Friendly Fire" gulf war tatics. I always said they were more dangerous than the enemy.
      Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
        Would there be anyway we could actually watch a match like this say on that bftv thing if we could id get the beers in
        You could if it was shoutcasted on EGLN.net or something like that.

Comment

We've been doing this for 10 weeks, already.

Comment

Thats pretty sketchy dude, watch yourself. Some of us have friends that DIED because of friendly fire. It happens in war and you shouldn't joke about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
              Top 20 australians would win. Mainly because euro and yanks play 8 v 8 as their main size, whilst aussies play 16 v 16. And because we kick arse.
              only if the Kiwis are involved.....The ANZACs VS the yanks would be sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
                Thats pretty sketchy dude, watch yourself. Some of us have friends that DIED because of friendly fire. It happens in war and you shouldn't joke about it.
                For Your Information "Dude" I was actually referring to MY mate killed in the 91 conflict sat in an APC with Union Jacks flying all over it, And Large orange square identifying it as friendly to the US of A. They ignored this and continued to open fire.
                Give me some credit, I wouldnt use such a flippant comment without concern and more importantly FIRST HAND EXPIRIENCE of serving in combat with the Yanks, in Kosovo and Bosnia. As for Northern Ireland they just paid the bills.

Comment

For Your Information "Dude" I was actually referring to MY mate killed in the 91 conflict sat in an APC with Union Jacks flying all over it, And Large orange square identifying it as friendly to the US of A. They ignored this and continued to open fire.
                  Give me some credit, I wouldnt use such a flippant comment without concern and more importantly FIRST HAND EXPIRIENCE of serving in combat with the Yanks, in Kosovo and Bosnia. As for Northern Ireland they just paid the bills.
                  Thats fine, I'm sorry to hear that. I have had a similar experience.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKong-p-
                    http://bf2.worldtournament.net/

We've been doing this for 10 weeks, already.
                    I was going to post this, till I saw this.

Euro's are currently winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X