Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all the 1.2 patch haters...

isnt this nice?
    EA/DICE have decided to release a 1.21 patch to fix up bugs and stuff they forgot!
    so what does everyone think they might be fixing?

Re: to all the 1.2 patch haters...

Comment

Out of that list I bet they'll fix :

But the most important one for EA was forgotten. SF players have 2 less maps to play with. Hotfixes normally don't deal with gameplay issues (remember hotfix 1.01?) but with making sure that people can actually play the game rather than changing their experience while playing the game.

Comment

The only thing they'll fix is the bug thats causing the Euro addon not to work.

Comment

true, true 7zerO3 but besides that the new Patch for the old Patch wil cause some new Bugs, issues and glitches.

Im allreday waiting for Patch 1.3 1.31 1.4.......

Comment

Game might be about complete by the time 1.61 comes out .....

BF1942 currently running 1.61b

Comment

The only thing that gets me is why they disabled throwing things.

C4 is absolutly fine without the quick detonate bug i never saw it being whored until some big mouth told everybody the bug on these forums.
              So instead of making the whole thing useless why didn't they just fix the detonate bug or even make the throwing distance less.
              You can even throw C4 and Mines on BF1942/DC

And before you say C4 whore ! look at my carbine kills

Why would they disable throwing ammo and health ? thats just stupid

and before you say "realism"....

just think, is it realism when a claymore doesn't detonate when a teammate walks infront, or when a freindly tank drives over a mine and it doesn't explode.

I just hope EA release alot of new patches to bring balance, atm its just fall to the floor PKM whores / MORE Tank whores

You don't realise how much you need the ability to throw C4 untill theres a tank on karkand reversing up the road raping everyone that spawns

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7

C4 is absolutly fine without the quick detonate bug i never saw it being whored until some big mouth told everybody the bug on these forums.
                So instead of making the whole thing useless why didn't they just fix the detonate bug or even make the throwing distance less.

just think, is it realism when a claymore doesn't detonate when a teammate walks infront, or when a freindly tank drives over a mine and it doesn't explode.

I just hope EA release alot of new patches to bring balance, atm its just fall to the floor PKM whores / MORE Tank whores

You don't realise how much you need the ability to throw C4 untill theres a tank on karkand reversing up the road raping everyone that spawns
                Even though we hate eachothers guts with a passion MI7 this is probably the 1st thing I have to agree with that you have ever said.

Comment

"Hate eachother's guts"... over a game.
                  Why does this make me think "gradeschool"?

Comment

You can still throw C4 I havent had any dificulty blowing up tanks, cars, artilary atall.

IFF RFID chips & IFS

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                      "Hate eachother's guts"... over a game.
                      Why does this make me think "gradeschool"?
                      Maybe because every time I connect to his server it says Kicking Inc|Loki Cocksucker

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't bother connecting to his server, then?

Or mayhaps what ever dickheaded thing that someone did to someone else could have simply not been done?

Or maybe you two could work it out like a couple of grownups instead of spamming eachother in public threads?

*shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by 7zerO3
                          The only thing they'll fix is the bug thats causing the Euro addon not to work.
                          And by that you mean the currency "Euro" and "addon" is the famous EA pile of money ?

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
                            Maybe because every time I connect to his server it says Kicking Inc|Loki Cocksucker
                            Bwahahahahahahaha

that's a good one, I have tears in my eyes

Comment

I dont hate your guts Loki

Comment

Working...
                              X