Knife Badge Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife Badge Help!

My Kills/Death Ratio is going to **** trying to get this stupid knife badge.

Can all of the Newbies idle in server IP: 216.240.137.32 for me in the next 10 minutes? So I can kill them and get my knife badge, that way I can go back to what I do best. Tank whoring

Re: Knife Badge Help!

get a friend and ask him to be in the opposite team
    meet somewhere n knife him in the butt ! liek 7times

Comment

Originally posted by shooterz
      get a friend and ask him to be in the opposite team
      meet somewhere n knife him in the butt ! liek 7times
      That would be considered stat paddling.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
        That would be considered stat paddling.

Ya most servers kick for that...

Comment

Originally posted by Silver_19
          Ya most servers kick for that...
          Servers wont kick you if you do it out in the open, and not off on the extreme areas of the map where it's obvious you're there for that purpose.

Comment

I swear to god if you pad 7 knife kills and get some sort of unlockable badge or ribbon that makes you god liek from it ill hunt you down and kill you!!!..
            that was sarcasm..my opinion, go pad your ass into that ribbon..Ill sleep just fine tonight.

Comment

if u feel good about getting this or any other badge through stat padding then gl and hopefully u dont get caught.....

personally though i feel better having to actually have EARNED mine... its more gratifying ...

My personal opinion on stat padders are kinda pitiful coz when you have to cheat etc... you are kinda admitting to at the very least yourself that you cant win on even terms thus admitting that you are a loser .... and it might carry over in real life

btw i got mine on wake island..... try going around your enemies by using the beaches then knife them from behind.... thats how i got mine...

Comment

I just got my first knife kill the other day. Kind of hard to sneak up on somebody but it can be done. The best way (at least for me) is to take a flag and then go hide and wait for someone to take the flag back and see if you can sneak up on them. So one down and six more to go

Comment

Originally posted by Boogey_Down
                  My Kills/Death Ratio is going to **** trying to get this stupid knife badge.

Can all of the Newbies idle in server IP: 216.240.137.32 for me in the next 10 minutes? So I can kill them and get my knife badge, that way I can go back to what I do best. Tank whoring
                  I really wouldnt suggest this,

Comment

i got my on a half full sharqi 64 player server, was mec and just kept sneaking up on people near the first flag as tehy were busy trying to snipe people and kill tank/apc.

Comment

Ahh the knife badge...I remember getting my expert on sharqi...me and a clan mate in the cobra fly to beach house and land in the right spot and he stays in the gunner seat covering me while I move the jeeps over all spawn points but the one close to the AA and then knife them as they spawn...if you can't get him the cobra takes em down and if you die you spawn in on the cobra and try again

Comment

You are having trouble getting 7 knife kills??? Good luck on expert...

Comment

SF was made for the purpose of knife badges, night maps and flashbangs. Best to wait for one of them apc looking things to have some people pinned down, flashbang and stab. I was fortunate enough to find a squad behind a crate with this method, but i did manage to clock up about 100 knife kills just to get the basic badge- oh so many 6 kill rounds

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                            You are having trouble getting 7 knife kills??? Good luck on expert...

Hell we all have to start somewhere. Im just happy to have gotten my k/d above 1

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
                              Ill sleep just fine tonight.
                              Not if I find you...

Dont listen to those padders! get it in a honest way...

Comment

Working...
                              X