my new proposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new proposition

I was just playing on a Karkand server and was absolutely disgusted with all of the idiot snipers. I literally could not step ten feet out of my spawn before getting killed by a goddamned claymore mine. This is getting ridiculous, people. Half of my teams are now composed of snipers and there are claymores EVERYWHERE. Please, people, there are 6 other classes to choose from...can we try to be a little bit more creative here?

Re: my new proposition

EA's Game BF2 with expansions and booster pack Includes

- Idiots
    - Annoying Kids Who Think They Are Cool and have Skillz
    - Anti-Teamwork People
    - Exploiters
    -Cheaters
    - Stat-Padders
    - More Idiots
    - Abuing the TK System (like always punishing people even though it was an accident and it was thier fault)
    - Jet/Heli Campers
    - Crappy Commanders
    - Crappy Squad Leaders
    - Idiotic People Giving You Ammo or Health and Giving Away Your Position at the Same Time
    - Medics that revive you right in the middle of a fire fight only to see you die again (which the same person may revive you)
    - People stealing your ride as you stop to get out and repair it
    - More and More Idiots

Comment

They're working on a fix in 1.21. The good news is that for every new thread b1tching about the same 5 issues, DICE hires a new developer to help code everything faster.

Keep it up!

Comment

The patch is an overall failure. Shocking the drastic changes they made in a single patch. I really want my unit back that could do elite stuff like he used to.

Bf2 for kids? 12 and under?

Comment

I have seen 12 and under kids play BF2 both in real life and online, its a shame

Comment

Get used to it, the game isn't going back to 1.12. Every game of Karkand I've played I really haven't seen that many snipers or claymore whoring. Even if you are getting wasted by claymores, there should be 10 medics nearby since it's Karkand. I'd find some better servers with decent players.

Comment

Working...
            X