Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lineage2world.com Server.....what a joke...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lineage2world.com Server.....what a joke...

I just got kicked from that server for wrecking the other team in an F35 on Oman. I don't get why admins are such a buncha women. Just cuz someone on the other team has some skill, you boot them...

Now, also, Punishing me for a missile that went astray....that's even lamer. I hate punish monkeys.

/rant off

Re: Lineage2world.com Server.....what a joke...

I play there a lot and haven't had a problem. You'll always run into people who punish for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Strega
      I just got kicked from that server for wrecking the other team in an F35 on Oman. I don't get why admins are such a buncha women. Just cuz someone on the other team has some skill, you boot them...

Now, also, Punishing me for a missile that went astray....that's even lamer. I hate punish monkeys.

/rant off
      I got kicked from that server for being ****ed off at our commander. He was trying to gun in my helicopter when I had a buddy on voip and the server was full. Of course the douche bag was an admin. I don't play there anymore. I told him to get the eff out of the chopper and command/do his job and then he kicked me.

Don't play there.

Comment

maybe we should starting posting servers that dont have lame tard admins...

Comment

Yeeep....too many servers nowadays have crap admins.

Thats why I play moders.

Comment

Well Im not sure so if I am wrong I apologize in advance....Were you base raping an uncapable spawn? Not sure if theres one on that map or not.

Comment

Working...
            X