Euro Forces voice overs theory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Forces voice overs theory!

Long time BF2 player as well as TotalBF2 lurker, I decided to post today.

I don't know if anyone has confirmation on what will be used for the Euro coalition voiceovers but I thought about a plausible possibility today. Couldn't it be possible that the voiceovers might be in a different language for each class? For example Assault in Deutsch, Medic in Francais, etc.? I think this would be kind of a neat idea but have no clue how they are going to propose this to us. Might end up just being in English of some sort. Anyone have any information on this?

Re: Euro Forces voice overs theory!

there has been a little mod release letting you play as the European Army, they speak english with European accents

edit

heres the thread with the mod
    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57291

Comment

The Voice Overs suck. Big Time. Trust me.

Its some kind of almagation between english, french and german, and its nasty.

Comment

So I'm guessing this mod might have been a leak of some sort and lets u test the characters on regular maps?

Comment

Are you saying it's in English but a compilation of different european accents?

Comment

its english with a really weird accent someone said it sounded like a mix between French and Swiss i think

Comment

That sound cool to me! Whats else would a european army sound like?

Comment

it sounds a bit like steven hawkins to me

Comment

Originally posted by Inspektahdek
                  Long time BF2 player as well as TotalBF2 lurker, I decided to post today.

I don't know if anyone has confirmation on what will be used for the Euro coalition voiceovers but I thought about a plausible possibility today. Couldn't it be possible that the voiceovers might be in a different language for each class? For example Assault in Deutsch, Medic in Francais, etc.? I think this would be kind of a neat idea but have no clue how they are going to propose this to us. Might end up just being in English of some sort. Anyone have any information on this?
                  There is going to be a French soldier? No way!!!! I bet that map will be where all the flags stay white?

Comment

[There is going to be a French soldier? No way!!!! I bet that map will be where all the flags stay white?]

LOL!!..

Amen to that ...!

Comment

Working...
                    X