The Battlefield SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battlefield SS

I see alot of "reporting stats padders", "stats padder caught" or "what to do against stats padders" posts on this and on other forums. Some people have dedicated their time into following others around servers and reporting them to EA. The lines between stats padding and legit playing are blurred as well. F.ex. I consider knife only servers to be kinda stats padding (but wouldn't do anything about it), some people even call hawk whoring stats padding. Base raping: when? under what circumstance? how long? It's all in the eye of the beholder. Now only thing I really wanna say is: People who report, follow or try to catch players they suspect to be stats padding are the real nerds in the bf2 community, they are the ones that take the whole thing too serious. You are hereby rewarded the Good Citizen Batch aka. SS Batch. Frame it and hang on the wall in your rooms.

Re: The Battlefield SS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah gotta point there....

batch? do you mean badge?

Comment

Are you suggesting that we now hunt down the SS people of BF2?

Cool !!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol id laugh when blazin and firestorms accounts get wiped XD

Comment

if stat padding didnt exist, we wouldnt have to worry about either type...=(

Comment

Personally I say give it up. Who cares if they stat pad. If they're on the server you're playing then join another server. Yeah its wrong but its not something that we can completely stop. I say let these people stat pad. If thats the way they have fun then its their problem, not ours.

Comment

I think they are scum...the BF2 SS. tell-tail-tits.

as Jay once said ... "No, its you who are the ball lickers"

Comment

I thought that I would get flamened on this one badly, so pleased to see that ther're people who agree with me.

I think they are scum...the BF2 SS. tell-tail-tits.

as Jay once said ... "No, its you who are the ball lickers"
                Amen on that. I'm with you brother!

Comment

Working...
                X