They must be testing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They must be testing..

This morning after having lost connection to a server, i saw Taraba Quarry being played!! Its just about that time. come tomorrow (i think..) I'll see you in Europe. -out

Re: They must be testing..

Im sure this has been posted before.

Comment

cool.......

Comment

who cares??

Comment

Originally posted by ace203
          who cares??
          hooray for pointless +1 post count :blabla:

certain people looking forward to getting Euroforce.

Comment

Me included. For all it's little bugs. BF2 is most definitly for the win!

Comment

Ooooh I want +1 points.

Comment

if you check your levels folder, you'll see you all ready have the server.zip file for the euro maps, but no client.zip file, so therefore, i think you can run it, but you can't play it.

Comment

Originally posted by ripperpuppy
                  This morning after having lost connection to a server, i saw Taraba Quarry being played!! Its just about that time. come tomorrow (i think..) I'll see you in Europe. -out
                  Come this time tomorrow, you'll be ticked off because you realized they postponed Europe to make a hotfix for all the freaking bugs they created with the recent patch

Comment

EA France and Korea servers have the new maps on. I don't know for sure about the others.

Comment

not for a week or more yet. They postponed the release of the expansion to work on the 1.21 patch. So my guess would be a week or so for the patch, and up to a week after that for the expansion.

Comment

Working...
                      X