Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To answer all your stat update problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To answer all your stat update problems.

Stats not updating? Join the club.

Now more then ever...with the new patch and servers getting adjusted and still somewhat laggy...the thought on everyone's mind is....my stats aren't updating OMGz wh@t t3h H3KKZZ!!!11one1!23!!!

Well, there's nothing you can do about it.
    But you can take solice in knowing these facts.

-Servers can lag therefore taking awhile to send your scores to whatever the heck processes scores ( )

-Sometimes scores just don't get processed.

-Going to random stat websites doesn't help, they get the info from EA/DICE...thus making you more frustrated.

-Posting abagillion "Stats aren't updating wtf?" posts will not make your stats appear.

-If you want a server that will process your stats faster then some of the less reliable servers...use an official EA server. (the ghetto 16 player ones)

Re: To answer all your stat update problems.

my stats do update, but it takes like 20 hours

Comment

oh my goodness my stats arent updating what do i do

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
        oh my goodness my stats arent updating what do i do
        sir...sir...i'm gonna have to ask you to calm down....take a break...go watch some family guy and come back in like 3 days when your stats are updated

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
          sir...sir...i'm gonna have to ask you to calm down....take a break...go watch some family guy and come back in like 3 days when your stats are updated

lol i was just kidding gosh.

Comment

Ok totally off topic, but I don't think my stats have been updated since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by C4Whore4Eva
              Ok totally off topic, but I don't think my stats have been updated since yesterday.
              yeah, my stats went a whole day once without updating... it made me so irritated.

Comment

this should be a stat stickied or is it stickied stat

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
                  yeah, my stats went a whole day once without updating... it made me so irritated.
                  hehe, the fact of the matter is I just stare at that bar in the BFHQ tab. If its a little bigger, I know they've updated.

Thats about as far as my stat checking goes.

edit: Now I don't mean that I sit in my chair all day and watch the bar to see if it will move. ..I only do that for 2 hours every night.

Comment

Originally posted by C4Whore4Eva
                    hehe, the fact of the matter is I just stare at that bar in the BFHQ tab. If its a little bigger, I know they've updated.

Thats about as far as my stat checking goes.

edit: Now I don't mean that I sit in my chair all day and watch the bar to see if it will move. ..I only do that for 2 hours every night.
                    sure.....i could care less if it was my global score that didn't update...its those veteran/expert badges or ribbons where you need a high teamwork score and such that make me wish stats updated faster.

Comment

Wait, so continually going to the stat servers slows down people's stats from updating?

<Opens eight window to BF2S>

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                        Wait, so continually going to the stat servers slows down people's stats from updating?

<Opens eight window to BF2S>
                        no, what i said is that those stats sites get their info from EA/Dice so if you BFHQ isn't showing your new stats...those sites wont either. some people don't know that and it just frustrates the heck out of them...which is quite funny.

Comment

heh mine didnt upate for ages but when it did it went up 800 points which makes me feel good, now im 94% completed staff sergeant, cya im gonna promote myself

Comment

My stats always update nice on time, when it doesn't, i just enter a ranked server for 1 minute and return to BFHQ, 90% of the time, my stats are updated. But I have problems reciveing my ranks and unlocks.

Comment

To all those who are worrying their nuts off about their stats not updating... give it some time... for now... do something in life as if you didn't depend on BF2 :P

My stats took a little time to update, but I'm not that worried... I even managed to get the wrong ribbon- instead I got a assault badge instead... which was weird as. In any case- when you go to BF2S for your stats; when your stats load; refresh the page, and that might solve some people's problems here.

Comment

Working...
                              X