BFHQ Stats not updating!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFHQ Stats not updating!!

i just got promoted in game and i have around 5100 global points. when i disconnected from the server to go to my BFHQ and get my weapon unlock it says i have 5100 points but nothing pops up for me to unlock my weapon and it still says im a rank lower than the one i just got. i tried on 2 different ranked servers, got promoted in game, and BFHQ still wont update. it's been like 6 hours. and i tried restarting BF2 and logging back in but that did nothing...?????

Re: BFHQ Stats not updating!!

Just give it a chance to update. I'm sure the servers have 100's of thousands of players from around the globe to update and it does not happen over night. I don't really wonder when all my points, medals and promotions are coming....I got promoted to Cpl 3 times in one day and it was not until 12-15 hours later that it actually came. I would not get bent all out of shape about your points. The only way there would be anything else, is if the server you are playing on is not actually updating.....I've heard of it happening and I am sure it a lot more common than people think.

Comment

its taking around 15-20 hours to update for me.

Comment

all i want is the new sniper unlock.thats all EA THATS ALLLLLLLLL!!!!

Comment

ya, my stats aren't updating either. I finally have made it to the 500 hr mark, and I want to get the combat infantry and marksman infantry medal. Sadly I can't because I supposibly need 30 more min. Of course that is crap, cause I have played for over that today. Just have to wait...very...very...annoying :\

Comment

yes yes yes. Everyone has a sad story. sniff sniff. I waited overnight, and what do u know! Now i have my 2 unlocks. Just be patient. If you need something to do, go buy Counterstrike or something.

Comment

MY friend has the unlock but for some reason he cant unlock the new L96 sniper he has the M95 unlock already.

Comment

omg another whineing thread over the slow ranked system, have patience, wait a day, drink a coffee, read a million threads already made on that subject.

Comment

Yep, I got my ground defense and valorous unit ribbon last night. But it did'nt show up in my stats till like this evening.

Now if I get that stinkin knife badge, I'll be happy. Fukin up my kills:death ratio trying to get it :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                  X