Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't get it, they nerf some stuff because abuse but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get it, they nerf some stuff because abuse but....

So, the 1.2 patch nerfed the noob tube (tiny bit) , C4, and the choppers , this because there was whoring and abuse of those weapons and took out the balance in the game ,

but

in the same patch they swap the TK from claymores and mines of the table, meaning there is a new weapon in town wich is already abused in big numbers, and more people will learn and ofcourse abuse it , if you ask me, this is going to be an even bigger disaster then the noob tube, once all the noobs starting to spam claymores and mines all over the place, the fun will be over .

also in the same patch, they bring us AA, wich is so effective, it's actualy has become a click click kill kill weapon, and is even so effective planes and choppers don't need to be near, the misiles will find something

Re: Don't get it, they nerf some stuff because abuse but....

Heh... just wait until 2 smart people decide to spawn support /sniper and claymore every single freaking flag

Comment

Originally posted by SlakTSP
      Heh... just wait until 2 smart people decide to spawn support /sniper and claymore every single freaking flag
      hey thanks for the idea

Comment

Heh to make it better have three and go around to each flag planting claymores and AT mines. Could really only do it on SoK tho and it would absolutely cheese the game.

Comment

i was playing one game the other day and all this guy did was claymore the hallways on karkand. i was getting so mad that i had to hunt him down and apply him in the figure four leg lock

Comment

Well, atleast it fixes the problem where dumbasses drive over an engineer's mines.

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearDruid
              Well, atleast it fixes the problem where dumbasses drive over an engineer's mines.
              Hence why you shouldnt get TKs for mines but on the same token they should still blowup

Comment

Originally posted by SlakTSP
                Hence why you shouldnt get TKs for mines but on the same token they should still blowup
                it would then result in a bunch of TK loons running around throwing mines into friendly tanks with no fear of penalty.
                I reckon they just need to bring back the grenade detionation for claymores etc.

But lets face it guys, no matter what happens there will always be an exploit in one form or another. Might aswell just try and enjoy the game regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearDruid
                  the abuse there is now and the abuse that will come will be a bigger problem, the TK's where just bad placed claymores and stuff, now you can just do what you want, maybe a whole team of snipers and just fill the map up with claymores, ow man, what is this for fun gameplay

Comment

Most .au servers have changed mine ff to on.

Comment

Working...
                    X