Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disappointed w/ P90

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
    Wouldn't matter if they did. This game doesn't strive for realism. If it did the Ak-101 and the M16 would be twins. The AK-47 would put a man down in one shot. The SVD would hit with the power of the M24. The M95 would "at least" down every target it hit; wouldn't always kill them instantly, yet they would die from bloodloss anyways...

...list goes on and on and on.

Nope. I can hit people on single fire with the Mp5 from 50-75m. Probably is just you.

{WP}Paas
    I never said it was going for realism.

They need to adjust the entire lot to be somewhat accurate past 10m.

And I clearly said half the weapons, Im aware that some are fine at range.

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
      What true military grade "assault" rifle isn't rapid fire?

Yet, anyways, not my point. I wouldn't classify the P90 as a "rifle". More a submachine gun that shoots "mini-rifle" rounds. It's still an SMG though. Not an assault rifle.

{WP}Paas
      Still the point remains, Support should use machine guns just as engi uses shot guns. Actually technically speaking engi should have the p90 since the p90 is a more the gun for anybody.

Comment

I agree that the P90 sucks, but I still use it and love it. I love it because its new, looks sweet, and has a 50 round magazine. To use it, though, you need to learn how to use it. I found out that the red-dot scope is great for shooting people in the head at short ranges. I just zoom, aim for their head, and spray away. Its red dot scope is also good for longer ranges. I can actually down lots of enemies pretty fast using this technique, I've even gotten pretty good kill streaks using this.

Comment

Yep it is a joke-shouldn't be an unlock

Comment

its weak because it maintains balance. Besides special forces, Anti-Tank is the only class capable of taking down a heavily armoured vehicle. The AT's main force is in their launcher, but if you gave them a more powerful AF weapon, the class would be too strong.

I think their SMG's are weak for the purpose that it is supposed to promote teamwork. EA probably made them weak so that other classes with better weapons could use surpressing fire tactics while the AT lined up a rocket on a tank

Just My Opinion

Comment

Working...
            X