Expert Medic Specialst help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Medic Specialst help

I'm about to get my 100 hours with Medic which means I can soon get my expert Medic and Medic badge Specialst.

I was going to big it up on karkand to earn my expert Medic (40 kills IAR) but you can get the BF2 Medals in SF and since Medic Specialst (SF Medic badge) requires 44 Kills IAR I might as well go straight for the Expert Medic Specialst.

Anyhow, I need 44 Kills in one round as a medic, I dont think i've got that many in one round before without whoreing it up with a Heli or spamming an APC left, right and centre.

Any advice on what maps to try, what sides, what server size etc

I assume the usual still applies, play on a 64 player map with only 15-20 people so theres more tickets to go around.

Any suggestions are very welcome, thanks!

Re: Expert Medic Specialst help

try a 64 player warlord map using armor or apc. I prefer the BTR over the LAV since its got a faster firing rate.

your best bet is find a high-points warlord server. usually they are 16 player max and last a long time.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I'm such a tool ... untill now I earned my SF and Vanille exp battle badge during two seperate games ... infact I could have gotten them in one game on SF ... :cry:

thx for the tip

Comment

Do you need 100 hours in SF to get the SF expert badge, or can the 100 hours be in vanilla BF2 instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Village_Idiot
          Do you need 100 hours in SF to get the SF expert badge, or can the 100 hours be in vanilla BF2 instead?
          100 hours as medic, doesn't matter if it's SF or vanilla.

Comment

^^^ correct.
            "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

Got my hours, and got 38 kills on ghost town partly ground work partly chopper whoreing, if i'd chopper whored the whole time i'd probably have done it.

Oh well close for my first try, trying to find a 64 player server with like 10 people playing is hard in SF

Comment

100 hours, man can you imagine how much money you could be making in 100 hours instead of game playing LOL

Thats like 2 1/2 weeks pay!!!

Looking at SIGNA's BF2 playtime, thats 15,014 hrs x $8 = $120,000

Dang, i could buy a house for that amount of time spent playing BF2!!!!!!!!

Comment

None of this is helping

Comment

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

Just got both badges, played a 64 player map of Devils Perch as a medic on the MEC and managed 54 kills and 150 points, both badges in one and another gold medal.

In a good mood now

Oh yeah and the time limit run out, we had about 50/70 tickets, so could have gone easy 60 frags and maybe 180 points or so, and no APC whoring, i used it about twice quickly, total of about 2 mins i think.

Comment

64/64 on karkand, get an apc and blast away.

Comment

Karkand is not a SF map.

Comment

Originally posted by subzero extreme
                          Looking at SIGNA's BF2 playtime, thats 15,014 hrs x $8 = $120,000
                          what are you smoking? I only have 625hrs, not 15 thousand. hahaha
                          "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

war hawks (66.148.72.48) is one of the only high-points SF servers I know of.
                            18 player / 64 mapsize.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

He didn't say it had to be sf, he said he could play a sf map if he needed to.

Anyways my advice stands the same, 64/64 karkand, be in mec apc because of better fire rate and blast away.

Comment

Working...
                              X