CoD/CoD: UO/CoD2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD/CoD: UO/CoD2

Call of Duty the original is nice, but I don't like it, the american missions are boring, the russian missions are tough and the British missions are just plain weird (I thought the title said "No One Fights Alone" well the dam level sure blew that theory away) however finding health packs after every Firefight was a pain in the @$$ and dealing with MG42s was nearly impossible.

Call of Duty United Offensive: LOVE the Battle of the Bulge american campaign, the first mission in the British campaing is awesome, and the last mission for the Russian campaign is one grand finale, the Italy mission for the British campaign was weak and bugged though, and the first Russian Missions were sucidal, I mean come on, sending out 3 inexperienced soldiers on their own with no cover to take out an entire platoon of enemies, when you have at least 20 other inexperienced and exerienced soldier in the trenches, and then blasting your way to a worthless village and holding it for 5 minutes without any reinforcements and fighting off an entire company of Krauts,

Call of Duty 2 is the BEST game otuside of BF2 that I have ever played, the missions and the graphics are awesome, the only missions I DON'T like are "The Tiger" and "The Crossroads" purely awesome, tough too, MP40 and Kar98K can own if you have them fully loaded, "Defending the Pointe" is the best mission in the game IMO, but after two weeks of playing the Demo "The End of the Beginning" was TOO easy, I knew that level like the back of my hand when I finally got to it in the full version, I knew where to throw every grenade, shoot every bullet and step every step, in fact the only fun I got out of it at the end of the level was TKing my entire squad with a leftover frag grenade, also love the unlimited health feature.

Re: CoD/CoD: UO/CoD2

Yupp, CoD2 rocks, I miss some realism though, Ala recoil..

Comment

Re: CoD/CoD: UO/CoD2

if u see some of the random stuff that happens in cod2, like this and this...

but its a good game with relatively few bugs

Comment

Working...
      X