Ok im still confused about the new unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok im still confused about the new unlocks

Sorry to bring this up again but im still not clear on whats going to happen.

I currently own bf2 vanilla and bf2 SF and have all the available unlocks for them unlocked.

I have no intention of buying the booster pack because i hardly ever play SF (im a strictly wake and karkand man these days) so will i get the new unlocks? As in the P90 and the L96A1? to use in vanilla bf2?

On bf2s its shows me as not having the 2 new unlocks yet so does that mean i'm going to get them? It also shows it hasn't updated on the bf2s site since january so does that mean i kind of have to wait for the auth servers to update before i get them? (although i always thought it was the websites not getting the updates from the auth rather than bfhq having a delay) Heres my stats:-

http://bf2s.com/player/%5BFIRM%5Dbig_sammy_b/

It also shows me in bfhq as beiing 100% of the way on that bar thing that shows how close you are to the next rank, so will i soon go up a rank and get the new unlocks?

Re: Ok im still confused about the new unlocks

Originally posted by big_sammy_b

I currently own bf2 vanilla and bf2 SF and have all the available unlocks for them unlocked.

I have no intention of buying the booster pack because i hardly ever play SF (im a strictly wake and karkand man these days) so will i get the new unlocks? As in the P90 and the L96A1? to use in vanilla bf2?

On bf2s its shows me as not having the 2 new unlocks yet so does that mean i'm going to get them? It also shows it hasn't updated on the bf2s site since january so does that mean i kind of have to wait for the auth servers to update before i get them? (although i always thought it was the websites not getting the updates from the auth rather than bfhq having a delay) Heres my stats:-

http://bf2s.com/player/%5BFIRM%5Dbig_sammy_b/

It also shows me in bfhq as beiing 100% of the way on that bar thing that shows how close you are to the next rank, so will i soon go up a rank and get the new unlocks?
    yea u should have the choice to unlock one of the new ones..they came w/ the patch..many people saved two unlocks for these weapons...dont the P90 it sucks

Comment

right thats cool so i get one of them?

Do i get the other at some point in the future when i get to another new rank then?

Comment

About 3 weeks ago or so, everyone was given 2 "free" unlock stots. In other words, you would have logged in, received two unlock slots that appeared to come from nowhere without gaining rank or anything.

Those two unlock slots were meant for the new guns in the up coming booster pack.

Here is where it gets confusing. New new weapons at that time only appeared as blank unlocks in BFHQ. They were the placeholders for the new weapons.

So, if you choose the blank slots, you should already have the new weapons. If you did not choose the blank slots and choosed 2 of the regular (non 1.2/BFEF) unlocks, you will not get them until you receive 2 more unlock slots the regular way by gaining rank.

Comment

That still doesn't clear things up for me either, why do some people get them without going a rank up and why do some people NEED to get one rank up??

Edit: I was inactive at the time the unlocks appeared but when I heard about it, I started to log in and just hoped an unlock would come.

This is some damn confusing mistake I think, I want my freakin 2 unlocks!!! I NEED THEM

Comment

Originally posted by GT4Fan
            That still doesn't clear things up for me either, why do some people get them without going a rank up and why do some people NEED to get one rank up??

It is all based on what the user did with his free unlocks. Everyone was givin' the opportunity to unlock the new weapons with the free unlocks, if you decided not to unlock the blank placeholders, you will be forced to wait for regular unlock slots via rank up.

However in your case, where you say that you were never givin' the free unlocks, I have no idea.

Comment

if you werent given 2 free unlocks something is very wrong with your stats.

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b

You are a Master Sgt. with 12 unlocks. You can't get the last two until the next rank.

Comment

Originally posted by GT4Fan

Edit: I was inactive at the time the unlocks appeared but when I heard about it, I started to log in and just hoped an unlock would come.

This is some damn confusing mistake I think, I want my freakin 2 unlocks!!! I NEED THEM
                  Have you played SF since the new unlocks were activated? What is your rank and how many unlocks do you have?

Comment

yeah i remember getting the new unlocks but i had no ideas they were meant for the new wepaons

It would of been nice if it had said...

Comment

Working...
                    X