Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VOTE!) Have the jets/heli's had too much of a raw deal since patch 1.2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VOTE!) Have the jets/heli's had too much of a raw deal since patch 1.2?

My solution for the air power in the next patch(hopefully not wishfull thinking)?

1. The AA. Needs to be made slightly less effective than it is now plus sort the oil tower bug.
    2. Keep the 8 missiles on the attack helicopters.
    3. TV range set to 600m to help counter new patch AA. Would be happy though if its kept at its new range of 450m.
    4. Set the hit points on the all helicopters at between new patch setting and patch v1.12 settings. The .50 calibre MG's on jeeps etc can take down a helicopter to quickly. Transport helicopters full of troops need more protection.
    5. Jets. Keep the current hit point settings as long as the new AA is reduced slightly. Making pilots land for big repairs is good thing, a new challange for some and will help reduce constant flag bombing. The improved AA has reduced carrier rapings, which is a good thing.

IMHO, this is balance.

Re: (VOTE!) Have the jets/heli's had too much of a raw deal since patch 1.2?

Dude I thought this was a VOTE thread.
    Dyam I was gonna vote NO !!

Comment

A helicopters inc blackhawk , cobra, HiP etc can easily be taken down by .50cal so think thats ok

lamri35UK - Im in the 'Muff' too tho thankfully not a yokel

Comment

i think everything to do with AA is a good thing and i don't for a second feel sorry for pilots they were grossly overpowered before and now they still kick arse its just the troops on the ground can now find a small way to fight ack.

As for helis the changes have been good also except the USMC BW has now been ruined i really can't see why they couldn't of made the MEC/PLA helis better rather than making the BH's guns worse.

Comment

In all honesty I do think that the flying cow and BH can now be taken down by a well aimed pencil which is a bit rich.

Cemmyz - you're the first player i've come across from these parts mate!

Comment

I figured I'd let you know AA rockets DO take out planes/choppers in 1 hit. AT rockets take out APCs/tanks in 1 hit as well. Search google and see for yourself.

Comment

looks like a good balance to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s
                I figured I'd let you know AA rockets DO take out planes/choppers in 1 hit. AT rockets take out APCs/tanks in 1 hit as well. Search google and see for yourself.
                AT rockets do not take out tanks or apc in one hit if they did there would of been a guide or post on this website by now on how to do it. You can however take out a tank with another tank with 1 shot but its incredibly hard to do.

Back on topic there's nothing wrong with the current patch regarding AA or the health of Helli's or planes IMO. I'm still seeing plenty of jet pilots racking up massive score . And when it comes to the Helli's i have no problem using them at all Ive just slightly changed my style of play and i can still get good scores with them and dominate (as long as i have a good gunner ).

Comment

Working...
                X