I hate retards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate retards

So I'm playing as a USMC commander on Dalian Plant. I'm in the carrier's AA so I can clear the sky and give my team a chance to get on the main land and cap the flags. I'm constantly switching to the commander screen and back, spoting the enemies, and helping with UAV's and Arty. I dropped couple of supply crates next to the AA I was in, so it will constantly repair. This idiot spends 5 minutes watching me instead of going for a flag, and after a while he asks "what are these boxes doing here?". I told him that the boxes are called supply drops and I would suggest him going on the main land instead of waisting the time on the carrier's deck, since we were losing by a little bit already. Both of the blackhawks, one of the jets and all the boats were there, so it wasn't like he was waiting for ride. And next thing you know, he starts blowing my supplies with the AT. I dropped another one and he destroys it also. I got mad and TK'd the bastard, and immediately after that, they kicked me since he was a member of the clan that had the server. Can somebody explain this to me? I don't mind noobs because they'll get better in time. What I hate is morons like that. They'll be hopeless even after million hours playing the game. They are probably even worse in real life. I don't mind losing a fair game neither, but when you spend 10 minutes looking for a server, loging on, waiting, and then you have to deal with idiots like that, it's frustrating.

Re: I hate retards

I hate retards playing on battlefield 2, period, and kids who play it, cheaters, exploiters, n00bs, etc

Comment

i say rofl

there are always ****tards like him out there

Comment

funny thing is he is in teh clan and teh clan should teach him more about the game

Comment

There are people that are really good at the game but lack common sense.

Comment

Some clans have no standards, *sigh*

~Salad

Comment

Maybe instead of constantly dropping supplies on the carrier you might actually want to drop some out where your troops actually need them? No wonder your team was loosing.

Comment

Agreed, it's always gd to go engineer while being commander cos u can repair your own equipment, saving the supplies for the troops fighting hard on the mainland.

Comment

Typical rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Spunge
                    Maybe instead of constantly dropping supplies on the carrier you might actually want to drop some out where your troops actually need them? No wonder your team was loosing.
                    Those few supplies next to the AA saved it from the j-10's gunning it, and helped me nock couple of j-10's down so they can get on the land safely, and I also dropped few supplies on the land as well. I always let the squaleaders know that the supplies, as well as the rest of the goodies are available. I've been commander for too long not to know the basics of commanding, and many people that have played with me can vouch for that. Regardless, the guy didn't have to destroy them, especially after I explained him what those "boxes" were. And they didn't have to kick me just because I didn't belong to their clan, and the retard did. As for losing, we were losing maybe by 10 points and that's becaus my team was incompetent. I'm sure if I stayed we would've won. Many times I've been in a situation where I was playing with not very skilled people that weren't taking flags, so me as a commander had to go and cap a flag or two, and kill few people just to win the round.

Comment

how bout u call them smacktards or noobs instead of "Retards"...
                      if you knew people who are retarded its quite unfortunate and you don't usually like when you hear people call others retards.

Comment

Originally posted by Niebs
                        how bout u call them smacktards or noobs instead of "Retards"...
                        if you knew people who are retarded its quite unfortunate and you don't usually like when you hear people call others retards.
                        As I wrote in the initial thread, I don't mind noobs, since I was a noob also in june of last year, even though I wasn't hanging on the carrier not doing anything but destroying supplies, even efter being told what that is. This was a case of stupidity, and wanting to cause damage to somebody for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                        X