Why is everybody whining so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everybody whining so much?

Before 1.2 came out noobs were whining about the hawk being too strong, the sniper rifles being inaccurate and the aa too weak.

Now after the 1.2 release we have again some other noobs whining that the hawk is too weak, the sniper rifles too accurate and the aa too strong. I've read even a post of a lamer blaming EA for the AA upgrade that his "training" is useless now.

Well who cares? Get adapted to that! Get some more training or perhaps, get a life!

In the end of the day BF 2 is the same as it was before 1.2, a bloody good game (plus I got two more unlocks).

So stop whining and stop being a retarded noob.

Re: Why is everybody whining so much?

I dont remember anyone whining about the Blackhawk or the sniper guns.

Comment

Can't please everyone, patch will always be hated by someone.

Comment

me neither, thats the problem.

I think the vast majority of people think the improved AA is a good thing because it is it adds balance.

THe changes to the support and assault wepaons are more debateable the support os stronger now and the assault is weaker, but those were always debateable the noob tube debate for instance.

But snipers? The BH guns? Nobody asked about that some may have said the BW was powerful but the majorit of people would of preferred it if the MEC and PLA transport choppers were made equally as powerrful rather than making the BH equally as bad.

I mean weres the logic in that? the BH used to be a really good tool for getting lots of kills and giving a advancing squad cover but now its as useless as the MEC and PLA choppers have always been.

So its like EA said 'so you think there unbalanced? Fine we'll make it equally as crap for everyone'

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
          me neither, thats the problem.

I think the vast majority of people think the improved AA is a good thing because it is it adds balance.

THe changes to the support and assault wepaons are more debateable the support os stronger now and the assault is weaker, but those were always debateable the noob tube debate for instance.

But snipers? The BH guns? Nobody asked about that some may have said the BW was powerful but the majorit of people would of preferred it if the MEC and PLA transport choppers were made equally as powerrful rather than making the BH equally as bad.

I mean weres the logic in that? the BH used to be a really good tool for getting lots of kills and giving a advancing squad cover but now its as useless as the MEC and PLA choppers have always been.

So its like EA said 'so you think there unbalanced? Fine we'll make it equally as crap for everyone'
          That wasn't the idea though. If you read the interviews from the creators of the game, its not what people whine about its creating a game that better suits their initial visions. That includes making the Transport helicopters more like transport chopper and not gunships, as well as balancing air issues.

Comment

i hate it cuz i cant get above 1 fps and i dnot have money to upgrade

Comment

I'd like to just whine about the lag, oh' God the lag. Getting flashbacks to BF:V.

Comment

test sig

Comment

Working...
                X